Thieves got me—got a description of their vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves got me—got a description of their vehicle

We moved on the first of July and left a few things in the barn at the old house and I’ve been slowly bringing them over to the new garage. I’ve been building shelves and making space to cram everything from a 36x36 building into a three car garage. Today I went over to the old house to check on a painter and saw the doors were open to the building. They took my utility trailer, chain saw, air compressor, distribution hitch, etc etc. My neighbor actually saw them and thought something odd was happening and got a good description of the truck. Said it was a late 90s early 2000s model chevy, tan/sandstone color, extended cab pickup. Had damage to the front bumper; no license plate on front and paper on back. I’m sure they are long gone but you never know. Trailer is 6x12, tall ramp gate with led lights under the ramp. They even took my kids paddle boards lol. Sheriff came out and now I’m just ******. This was just North of Tomball off 2978/Hardin Store Rd area. Sorry for the long rant.

Originally posted by Grande06 View Post
    We moved on the first of July and left a few things in the barn at the old house and I’ve been slowly bringing them over to the new garage. I’ve been building shelves and making space to cram everything from a 36x36 building into a three car garage. Today I went over to the old house to check on a painter and saw the doors were open to the building. They took my utility trailer, chain saw, air compressor, distribution hitch, etc etc. My neighbor actually saw them and thought something odd was happening and got a good description of the truck. Said it was a late 90s early 2000s model chevy, tan/sandstone color, extended cab pickup. Had damage to the front bumper; no license plate on front and paper on back. I’m sure they are long gone but you never know. Trailer is 6x12, tall ramp gate with led lights under the ramp. They even took my kids paddle boards lol. Sheriff came out and now I’m just ******. This was just North of Tomball off 2978/Hardin Store Rd area. Sorry for the long rant.
    good luck. My wife saw a break in down the street. The owners son had been living there but moved to Dallas. She described the truck to the owner and he told his son to come check things out as there was still belongings of his in the house. He heard the description of the truck and the people in it and said, " I know that truck and who it belongs to."

Police went and checked em out......no evidence and no arrests.

Comment

Man I hate to hear that.

Comment

Painter?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Sorry SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
            Painter?

.....and God Bless America.
            I don’t know. He showed up right after the guy left.

Comment

Good luck bump

Comment

Originally posted by Grande06 View Post
                I don’t know. He showed up right after the guy left.
                Who else knew what was there? If you had other contractors on site recently I would think you have it narrowed down.

Comment

Hope they get what they deserve. The vehicle description sounds like the vehicle that hit me and ran off. It would have damage to the right front, and was a Chevy about same year and color. Accident was in Corpus, but doesn’t mean it’s not the same dirtbag.

Comment

I'll keep a look out for the truck, maybe get some pictures?

Comment

I hate to hear it, hope you catch them!

Comment

Hope they catch them punk B!(#&^%.

Comment

That's not too far from me. I'll keep an eye out!

Comment

dang, he coulda, shoulda got LP #

Comment

Sounds like a truck that stole windows from a jobsite of mine not too far from there a few years back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X