• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I see it going into mexico
    Keep singing that song!!!
    Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    All of Texas, especially west of 35 needs a lot of rain. Tropical storm would be nice to see.
    And yall can have it!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Last tropical tidbits I saw was Florida panhandle. Like the know. Lol

Comment

Y’all quit wishing for rain, I need a couple more weeks with it dry to get my property where it needs to be before we get wet

Comment

NOAA just came out with a study that shows cleaner air is probably leading to an increase in hurricanes! Talk about ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            NOAA just came out with a study that shows cleaner air is probably leading to an increase in hurricanes! Talk about ironic

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/wea...261344717.html
            Now that’s ironic. I wonder when we’ll hear a study that sights cleaner air, with less particulates, is allowing more sunlight to hit the earth, leading to global warming.

Someone please, stop the insanity!!!!

Comment

Current GFS model still says it will sniff the Gulf…..

Comment

….. and personally I don’t think 10 to 14 days out, any model really has a clue where it will go. Those snapshots change radically and I can’t believe anyone would put much faith in any of them more than about five days out.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  ….. and personally I don’t think 10 to 14 days out, any model really has a clue where it will go. Those snapshots change radically and I can’t believe anyone would put much faith in any of them more than about five days out.
                  Lol this is earth shattering logic - “our best guess “ models completely pointless fear stoking

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                    Lol this is earth shattering logic - “our best guess “ models completely pointless fear stoking
                    That's what the media wants.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Clicks = money.

We can agree with them, disagree with them, cuss them or whatever… just click on the link!

Comment

Watching this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man I wouldn't mind a small tropical disturbance to drop 4-5 inches of rain right now. I know a lot of folks need it. Don't wish flooding on anyone but a good soaking would be nice. Are they still thinking the same thing with possible tropical weather in the gulf next week?

Comment

Space city guys are calling for a "cold" front to stall over Houston this weekend, bringing potentially 2-5 inches of rain from Friday night through Wednesday next week for the region.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Space city guys are calling for a "cold" front to stall over Houston this weekend, bringing potentially 2-5 inches of rain from Friday night through Wednesday next week for the region.
                              No, it needs to stall over Burnet and dump 2-5 inches over Burnet.

Comment

Need the rain to put out all the fires in Texas.

Then more rain to make some grass grow.

Comment

Working...
                                X