Ideas for displaying my coyote rug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for displaying my coyote rug?

I just picked up my rug i had made from this big coyote I killed last year. I need some ideas on how to display it. My wife is supportive of my hunting, but not particularly enthusiastic about taxidermy in the living room. That said, I have three shoulder mounts in our living room, and I don’t want to push my luck. All suggestions are welcome, apart from anything involving me doing what I want and not respecting her wishes. If I wanted it in the living room I’d put it there, but I’d prefer to do something with it that we both can live with. TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a home office, you could drape it over a chair or couch back. The coat on yours looks really nice, and I’d want it where people could appreciate it- but not necessarily step on it.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
      If you have a home office, you could drape it over a chair or couch back. The coat on yours looks really nice, and I’d want it where people could appreciate it- but not necessarily step on it.
      Yeah, most of the yotes we kill have that pee yellow coloration. I got this one tanned because of the blacks and reds in it, and also because he was so big. I definitely don’t plan on putting it on the floor for people to step on

Comment

Pin it on the wall to show it off. That’s partially why you paid the money to have it done isn’t it?

Comment

Put it on the wall in your man cave or office is what I'd do.

Comment

I’d wear like a hat. Everywhere….

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
              I’d wear like a hat. Everywhere….
              Except to the capitol building

Comment

Desk or wall in the man cave. End of you bed! Wife may not like that last one!

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  Pin it on the wall to show it off. That’s partially why you paid the money to have it done isn’t it?
                  It’s going on a wall somewhere. Just haven’t figured out where yet.

Comment

I’d keep it near the bedroom and chase the wife around with nothing on but the rug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Except to the capitol building
                      Laughed so hard I cried.

Comment

Do you have a room/mancave?

Hang it on the wall in there.

My wife is wanting a coyote cased and tanned to go with the red fox I have

Comment

Wall in the office or man cave. I would like to get one for my wall eventually. Already told the wife a bobcat and a axis mount are the only ones I will put in the living room when I get them.

Comment

Use it as background for your zoom or team’s meetings.

Comment

I like the dark color of that yote.

Comment

Working...
                              X