Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
    Something's wrong with me.
    I've got a few hundred cash on me, spent the last 1.5 hours @ the Tyler store looking to spend some of it.
    Didn't. Guess it goes in the deer lease envelope
    Tyler is empty! They will restock Monday. I went there twice and mainly cleaned house 1st trip when doors opened. 2nd trip found a couple stashes of good stuff from employees it looked like. That store took $1800 of mine yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by chewjr View Post
      Yes sir. The pedal yak. I’ve already had a few offers but i may keep it. It’s a nice upgrade from my regular ol pescador.

So dang freakin jealous. I barely missed a native pedal boat on clearance on cabelas the other day half off. Not meant to be I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
        So dang freakin jealous. I barely missed a native pedal boat on clearance on cabelas the other day half off. Not meant to be I guess.

Lol i hear you. They didn’t want to sell it, one of the employees were hiding it out back and i just happened to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Tyler is empty! They will restock Monday. I went there twice and mainly cleaned house 1st trip when doors opened. 2nd trip found a couple stashes of good stuff from employees it looked like. That store took $1800 of mine yesterday!
          Wow I would love a pic of all you got. Had to be a truck load

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
            Wow I would love a pic of all you got. Had to be a truck load
            Go to page 2 and 3

That was half of it.

Comment

Keep on lookin boys, my academy had new junk today

Comment

We stopped in at the local store yesterday with little success. Today we hit a store across town and scored. I got a pair of Drake Equader waders for $99 - normally $299.

I’ll have to check the local one again this week

Comment

Not too bad for $86

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    Not too bad for $86

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Yeah buddy! Good seeing you earlier! Sorry I rubbed off the Academy Flu on you.

Comment

A big middle finger to ****** bag going in and buying all the clearance reels. Bet he had 50 reels in his cart and all the Lews left hand combos.

Comment

Picked up some G5 bh for 17, a hawk tree stand umbrella for 5 and more clothes for the kids

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Caved today

All Star nano 2 rod for 30$
                          Sig Kilo 850 range finder for 60$

Comment

Yep. I spent a couple hundred today. Crappie tubes were 23 cents. And got all kinds of other stuff.

Comment

Sounds like a lot of these academy stores have a WAY better clearance than Sherman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                                I really need a new pair of snake boots but no luck...
                                Bass pro has some real nice ones on sale for 79 from 149...saw yesterday. Didn't have my size 14 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X