No announcement yet.

Toyota Land Cruiser, who has them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could import one it would be a crew cab 78 series with the V8 diesel. Talk about the perfect truck. If they would import those, they’d sell just as many as Mercedes sells G-Wagons

Comment

Originally posted by taylormade820 View Post
      ive always liked them..Toyotas run for ever! but isn't maintenance and parts expensive?
      Personally I don’t know. I did have a Lexus GS years ago and it ran to 300k miles before I gave it to a relative and I didn’t have any issues with it but regular maintenance and that was normal priced. But after warranty I took it to a non dealership and the price was very reasonable. I joined one of the land cruiser forums and no one has said anything about the cost being bad or over priced. The one thing is that lots say “they are the best”.

I have had it a little over a week and it is extremely smooth. I am very happy with the purchase

Comment

I just saw a 1990 toyota landcruiser Prada for sale. Says it came from Japan. Has a diesel engine and 63k miles. Asking 15k. Anyone have any experience with one of these? 4wd and AC. thanks

Comment

Y'all got me thinking I should quit looking at Mule PRO FXT and Rangers. Been trying to justify it over a road worthy vehicle......

Comment

For 12k you can have a nice 100 series Land Cruiser that you can drive 85mph all the way to CO and turn off the paved road into some nasty stuff without missing a beat.

Comment

I have a buddy that just restored a 1974 I think, he spent an insane amount of money on it, put a hopped up fuel injected 350 in it, auto transmission, disc brakes all the way around, it is that creme color, really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by wudduk View Post
                I just saw a 1990 toyota landcruiser Prada for sale. Says it came from Japan. Has a diesel engine and 63k miles. Asking 15k. Anyone have any experience with one of these? 4wd and AC. thanks
                That’s pretty low miles, sounds a little suspect. Also will be right hand drive most likely.

Comment

I had a 1985 HJ75 Landcruiser truck like you see on the Africa hunting shows. Imported from Australia, 5 speed, 6 cyl diesel, right hand drive, tan. I completely rebuilt it, has the seats upholstered in elephant hide I brought back from Africa. built a hunting rack on the back just like the boys in Africa. Sold it last year and still kicking myself. Wish I knew how to post pics, you guys would love it.....I dang sure did.

Comment

That would break my heart selling a diesel cruiser. I like the LHD imports from Latin America.

Comment

Didn’t want to start a new thread. The LC needs to live on TBH. The local DFW meet up on ih8mud is in north Dallas which I never have time to meet up. Anyone interested in a LC meet up south DFW?

Click image for larger version

Name:	75276CA5-4077-4126-B2A1-4AE8660EDB27.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	24670402

Comment

Working...
                      X