No announcement yet.

Deer Season Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I helped put on a large quail hunt one year. I and two other guys with me that were also the designated quail cleaners. We all had our own spots at the cleaning counter and we each had our own bucket of birds to clean.

I killed a rattlesnake a few months prior to this hunt just for this prank... I put that dead rattlesnake at the bottom of my buddies bucket and put the quail on top of it. I figured he would reach in for one bird at a time and eventually feel the snake… NOPE he decided to dump his entire bucket of birds on the counter and that snake was right on top and looked as real as it gets.

It freaked me out and I was the one who did the prank! Ha ha ha I’m still waiting on my payback. It was defiantly a heart stopping moment.

Comment

Years ago I took a friend of mine, who had no idea about anything outdoors, up to my place in ETX. He was also one of those guys who loved to brag and make up all kinds of junk that everybody else knew wasn't true. But we put up with it because it really was amusing.

During the car ride up there, me and my other buddies set in to convincing him that bears were making a come back in that part of Texas.

At dusk the next evening, I asked him to go with me down to a pond in the woods. He agreed. So we left on foot. My other buddies followed us and dropped off the trail before they got to the pond.

On our way back, the "bears" started making a bunch of noise in the woods just out of sight.

This guy started out walking on my left side, cue the noise, and before I knew it, he was behind me on my right side with his hand on my shoulder practically tap dancing he was so scared. He had put me in between himself and the "bears".

I only let it go on for about 30 seconds before I died laughing and the guys came running out of the woods.

He hasn't been back.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
        Superglue a rattlesnake tail to an ole timey alarm clock & set it for 3AM in a buddy's bedroom. People 5 counties over will hear the screamin' & hollerin'
        I just ordered a rattle snake tail off E-bay and a old alarm clock. Total cost, $43.68. Getting to see my brother break the land speed record, PRICELESS.

Comment

Comment

Not while hunting, but had a buddy back in school that wanted to start a prank war. It ended when I put two packs of clear jello in his toilet, let it set up, then sprayed a little more water on top of it making it look as though it was just regular toilet water. He wasn't happy when he realized the only way to get it out is to dig it out after using it...

Comment

These are great!

Sent from my nautilus using Tapatalk

Comment

Best one I heard was a taped up compressed air horn to the deer blind office chair...imagine sneaking at dark & having one of those go off inside a closed blind as you ease into your sit!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thayden2 View Post
                  Not while hunting, but had a buddy back in school that wanted to start a prank war. It ended when I put two packs of clear jello in his toilet, let it set up, then sprayed a little more water on top of it making it look as though it was just regular toilet water. He wasn't happy when he realized the only way to get it out is to dig it out after using it...
                  That ain’t right. But that’s funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Thayden2 View Post
                    This sounds like a good prank to do at work!

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      That ain’t right. But that’s funny!
                      He was p*****ssed. No pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        This sounds like a good prank to do at work!
                        Depends on what’s in the bowl and who has to clean it

Comment

We had a funny looking horn. It was round in shape and the sound would go in your face.

Thus, we'd put baby powder in the horn and it sat under a sign - "Turkey call"

It was there for Guest and New Members.

Like clock work, someone would always pick it up and blow it. The baby powder went everywhere.

Good times.

Comment

TTT
                            Love reading this stuff... FUNNY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JANKEII View Post
                              TTT
                              Love reading this stuff... FUNNY!!!
                              Ok, so here’s another fun one. It involves the toilet paper in the rest room and a sharpie/pen. Roll out some of the TP. Now grab your sharpie/pen and draw (don’t forget to color in) a spider. Next, roll the TP back to where the “spider” is hidden between the roll and the wall, but there still enough TP to just grab and pull. Now wait for your buddy/wife/kids to go in and pull the TP. Just don’t forget you’ve set this up...

Comment

Originally posted by Fling em View Post
                                Somebody on our lease wired a guys horn up to his road feeder switch so as soon as he turned on the feeder, the horn would start blowing.
                                I never heard what the outcome was.
                                I'm doing this to the neighbors feeder

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X