Deer Season Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
    I'm all for a good prank, but I couldn't bring myself to ruin someone's hunt with one.
    Same here, I'd love to get my buddy across the creek but not sure I want to ruin his hunt doing it lol

Comment

Disconnected a battery cable in my cousins jeep one morning while he slept in. We had a fresh killed coon that we tied up tight spread eagle under the hood that we kind of swung back and closed the hood quick. He's pretty proud of of this jeep and whips the hood up when it won't crank and this coon comes flying at him right in his face. Never heard an adult male scream quite like that... Worst part is it was before we all had camera phones.

Comment

Lots of fun here in cold Minnesota with frozen stiff deer getting stood up around stands while guys go in for lunch, kind of a waste of meat though.

Comment

I’m on a lease with a bunch of firemen, and most of us work together. Our pranks usually carry over from work to the lease or vice versa. You learn to keep your head on a swivel.

Comment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I did prank someone at camp, but it didn't ruin his hunt.

Had a hunter who's boots had gotten wet. He set them on the rocks at the edge of the campfire to dry. He left them there overnight. After he went to sleep I took an old pair of boots I had and cut the bottoms out of them. I placed just the bottom soles where his boots had been. We got up the next morning thinking his boots had burned up. I let him think it for a bit then gave him his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I did prank someone at camp, but it didn't ruin his hunt.

Had a hunter who's boots had gotten wet. He set them on the rocks at the edge of the campfire to dry. He left them there overnight. After he went to sleep I took an old pair of boots I had and cut the bottoms out of them. I placed just the bottom soles where his boots had been. We got up the next morning thinking his boots had burned up. I let him think it for a bit then gave him his boots.
                Now that's creative.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Some of y'all just ain't right. Too much time and money goes into deer hunting for some of these "pranks."
                  excactly no wonder ya'll aint killing deer. I'm all for pranks, but not when it messes up someones actual hunt...not cool

Comment

I’ve added my snacks/water/rocks into friends packs and then later ask them at the top of the mountain/bluff to have them back- thanks for carrying the extra weight up the ridge!

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                      Superglue a rattlesnake tail to an ole timey alarm clock & set it for 3AM in a buddy's bedroom. People 5 counties over will hear the screamin' & hollerin'
                      Just make sure the victim doesn't have a pistol handy........

Comment

Right before taking the hunters out in a van that would seat up to 10. They would ask the new guy, and typically a city slicker, to fill up the tires with air. Graciously wanting to fit in, he would be very willing to help. So, the loaded van would back up to the air compressor, the nubie would attempt to fill the tires. However, the tires were solid, and the stem was only there for show. Funny every time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                          My granddaughter and I were driving the 5 hours to our Hill Country lease one afternoon when she looked at her phone and said “uncle Jeff is hunting the fence stand right now.” And she showed me on her phone on a “find friends” ap. I grinned and told her to call him.
                          “Hey Jeff., I said. “Alissa has this new ap on her phone that shows real time locations. This thing is neat. We can see the stand you are in and there are several deer approaching the stand from behind you. Get ready. One has horns.” And I hung up. Of course we couldn’t see deer but he thought we could and craned his neck and got excited. His response when We saw him later was, “Arseholes.”
                          Roflmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
                            Advanced all clocks and woke up a guy around 2 am. Sent to stand and we all went back to sleep.
                            He was a DB.
                            Haven't seen him in years..
                            I heard of people doing this when I was a kid, and I was always terrified it would happen to me!

Comment

Hahaha. I'm getting some good ideas off this. Keep them coming

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Working...
                                X