This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Well if they don’t sign him now to avoid salary cap problems 5 years from now when he’s out to pasture then the Cowboys are mediocre on offense and probably go 9-7. So hopefully a franchise qb comes along during that time period and we use the Zeke money to sign him.

I think mjhaverkamp is dead on with his analysis of this team. Everybody listen to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJHK give MBV77 back his phone....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I don't know why he can't get his *** to work in the meantime. He sure didn't mind that fifth year of control when he took the 4th OA pay slot, and cashed that signing bonus check. He signed a contract, get the **** to work.

I am in this corner.....

Comment

Trade his ***.

Y'alls boy Ragin said to Herschel his ***. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Trade can’t happen, he has no value right now.

Comment

Trade can’t happen, he has no value right now.

Probably right.

Comment

Rumor has it Sean Lee injured his knee.....I know....SHOCKED!

Comment

Zeke will Be setting on the couch with DEZ,watching Sunday football together. JJ ain’t gonna pay him big money.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Rumor has it Sean Lee injured his knee.....I know....SHOCKED!
                  Aw man, Hope it’s not bad. But dang ..again?

Comment

DMN

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      MJHK give MBV77 back his phone....

[emoji23].....the guy says everything I’m thinking. He can just articulate it better.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                        Regarding Zeke:

There are few situations when rushing is better than passing, and the Cowboy back isn't elite at those.

Ezekiel Elliott Is Not Worth The Money He Wants
                        I love good ole facts!!! He needs to show up and play!!

He's under contract for 2 years...that includes NOW!

He needs to get his *** to work!

What kind of salary are you proposing for the next 4 yrs?
                        That's 100% my opinion as well!! We could be working this out and getting reps and work in with the team! I love him, hes a bad *** but this really disappoints me. I knew he was an idiot off the field but thought of him as a team player and beast!

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        Any buyers on another H.Walker type of trade?

Could shore up the team for another long term of dominance and contending.
                        If I was Stephen I'd be shopping his tail all over the dang league 100%! could be epic!

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                        Y’all execute me if you want but I wouldn’t be ****** if they traded Zeke. What for exactly that someone would offer up I’m not sure but $15 mil a year on a RB in today’s game sounds outrageous to me even by pro sports standards.

Get er done! I'd test the waters for sure!

Comment

One guy on Austin radio said he was just chillin on the beach instead of going through camp. He said he'll show up the last couple of werks.

[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            I think he will be fine, Garrett has a pretty **** good offensive mind to begin with, he will have his hands all over the play calling.

[emoji15][emoji23]

Comment

[emoji15][emoji23]

Garrett has not been to OC in like 3-4 years, check what he did when he was, I think he did pretty **** good. So if they do great this year it will not be because of Garrett, it will be because of Moore, RIGHT ? *** would Dak Prescott record be if Zeke was not the running back, less than 500 for sure, he probably would not even be the QB because Romo would have been put back in, no way in hell is Dak going 13-3 his rookie year without Zeke. I wish the hell you would have gotten your wish to draft Ramsey, that way Tony would have been the QB and we would have had a hell of a lot better chance at a SB. I listen to the players, scouts, and coaches, they know a hell of a lot more than all of us by a large margin, they all say Zeke is the best back in the NFL, he is the catalyst of the offense. For Jerry to say you don't need the rushing leader to win a SB, well by God Jerry one of them won you 3 SB's , the only 3 you won. Okay now that I have that off my chest, GOOOO COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Garrett was so good at that job, he got it taken away from him!

Zeke is a ******, don’t dispute that. Just think it’s a bad plan to give him 15 mil a year.

Dak is gonna show us what he is this year, I think it’s gonna be great. I hope it is, and he stays healthy.

Have a good night, Rog![emoji1360][emoji1783]

Comment

Working...
                                X