Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the run first offense is more out of necessity than choice. All the dumbazz coaches calling the offense know what they’re working with and the abilities of those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they sign him....but I don't want us 2-3 years later dealing with a hamstrung nutkick like we have in past overpaid contracts. Now show me a Super Bowl win and they can string me up by my own nuts and pay Zeke $25 mil per..

Zeke to start the season...3-4

Added Amari....7-2

Comment

Im really just over these dumb arses with poor offield character... zekes a mouth breather with a couple others no need to name names we all know them. I hate the patriots, but i do respect their cut throat mentality with “personalities”.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Sure are a lot of folks acting like it’s no big deal if Zeke wasn’t here.

I think you are confusing us trying to sort out actual physical value of his position versus current and 4-5 years down the road monetary value ...
          Last edited by Smart; 07-30-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Im really just over these dumb arses with poor offield character... zekes a mouth breather with a couple others no need to name names we all know them. I hate the patriots, but i do respect their cut throat mentality with “personalities”.

Same...on all counts. I like how Zeke was portrayed this offseason as turning the corner with his maturity and then once again...bam....in trouble of some sort...

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
              If we don't have Zeke the Cowboys can kiss those superbowl aspirations goodbye. You think Morris, Pollard, Jackson, or any combo there of will draw a stacked box like Zeke will? Without Zeke the whole focus of the defense changes, not to mention those three together can't touch his talent out of the backfield. I don't blame him for wanting a new contract now and holding out, hes gonna get another 350-400 touches this year if Dallas is going to do anything. Why take that beating and not get paid market value?

Because he signed a contract to do so?

Dak Prescott will have made 2.7 Million after this year, in the same time Elliot will have made 25 million, and Dak hasn’t been a pain in the ***. Zeke needs to get his *** to work.

Stacked boxes are revisionist history, Zeke saw less 8 man fronts than a lot of other backs last year.

Comment

Sure are a lot of folks acting like it’s no big deal if Zeke wasn’t here.

Everyone freaked out about the Steelers not paying LeVeon Bell last year, and his 3rd round replacement had a **** nice year.

After Gurley went out, the Rams went to the SB with...who running the ball?

It’s not that Zeke isn’t a great player, it’s just that running backs are easy to replace, and don’t represent the value he’s asking for in a capped league, and they historically don’t last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Everyone freaked out about the Steelers not paying LeVeon Bell last year, and his 3rd round replacement had a **** nice year.

After Gurley went out, the Rams went to the SB with...who running the ball?

It’s not that Zeke isn’t a great player, it’s just that running backs are easy to replace, and don’t represent the value he’s asking for in a capped league, and they historically don’t last long.

You know what the rams and Steelers have that the cowboys don’t?

Comment

You know what the rams and Steelers have that the cowboys don’t?

Well, the list could be as long as you want it to be. lol

The 1st thing that comes to mind is receivers, and the 2nd is coaching, 3rd would be QB play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Because he signed a contract to do so?

Dak Prescott will have made 2.7 Million after this year, in the same time Elliot will have made 25 million, and Dak hasn’t been a pain in the ***. Zeke needs to get his *** to work.

Stacked boxes are revisionist history, Zeke saw less 8 man fronts than a lot of other backs last year.

Faced a stacked box just over 25% of his runs, the most in the league by backs with over 215 carries. My point is, he draws a lot of attention away from Coop and the rest of the receiving squad, not to mention he is a hell of a blocker to keep Dak upright. I hope they get a deal done and he is back by next week and this is a non issue. I don't know why they havent gotten these deals done already, Jerry knew the minute he traded for Coop this was going to be the case. I also think he needs to get Dak done now, the price is only going up and he isnt going anywhere. Of the three Coop can wait if it has to, we can franchise him for a year

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
                        Faced a stacked box just over 25% of his runs, the most in the league by backs with over 215 carries. My point is, he draws a lot of attention away from Coop and the rest of the receiving squad, not to mention he is a hell of a blocker to keep Dak upright. I hope they get a deal done and he is back by next week and this is a non issue. I don't know why they havent gotten these deals done already, Jerry knew the minute he traded for Coop this was going to be the case. I also think he needs to get Dak done now, the price is only going up and he isnt going anywhere. Of the three Coop can wait if it has to, we can franchise him for a year
                        I don't know why he can't get his *** to work in the meantime. He sure didn't mind that fifth year of control when he took the 4th OA pay slot, and cashed that signing bonus check. He signed a contract, get the **** to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I think you are confusing us trying to sort out actual physical value of his position versus current and 4-5 years down the road monetary value ...

Well if they don’t sign him now to avoid salary cap problems 5 years from now when he’s out to pasture then the Cowboys are mediocre on offense and probably go 9-7. So hopefully a franchise qb comes along during that time period and we use the Zeke money to sign him.

I think mjhaverkamp is dead on with his analysis of this team. Everybody listen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Same...on all counts. I like how Zeke was portrayed this offseason as turning the corner with his maturity and then once again...bam....in trouble of some sort...

I will agree with that. His off the field antics don’t help his cause.

Comment

Now there's a lawsuit involving Zeke and a car accident cover up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                                Now there's a lawsuit involving Zeke and a car accident cover up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m telling you, don’t negotiate with Jerry unless you’re ready for allll the smoke.

Comment

Working...
                                X