Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Decided to make a quick run to Galveston and check out the water conditions.....looking good! Think I'll hit the surf tomorrow!

Mavic Pro takes some awesome pics!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    But how does it do on close ups of the uhh, scenery?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      But how does it do on close ups of the uhh, scenery?
      I'm sure it would so fine it I got close enough lol

Comment

I'm heading to Matagorda Tuesday next week and the forecast is calling for SW winds every day. I've heard that's not the best fishing wind, but any tips on how to fish it and where?

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
          I'm heading to Matagorda Tuesday next week and the forecast is calling for SW winds every day. I've heard that's not the best fishing wind, but any tips on how to fish it and where?
          SW wind sucks.

Comment

There will still be good coves to fish on a SW wind. Definitely not my favorite but I've slammed them on it many times. Good luck!

Comment

What’s the best way to learn the ins and outs of bay fishing around Galveston? Not fortunate enough to have family that knows the area but I want to make those memories with my kiddo. Looking at buying a boat later this year and jumping in, no pun intended. I’ve heard good things about trout support dvds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We fought that wind last year a lot. Seems like it’ll be light, as long as you can find some decent water you should be good. I’d focus on the west side of East Bay.

Comment

Inaugreal Orientation run about to happen! Seriously doubt any fish will be harassed

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Inaugreal Orientation run about to happen! Seriously doubt any fish will be harassed

That kid is spoiled! I had a 1960s 16 ft john boat with a 15hp tiller at his age!

Comment

That kid is spoiled! I had a 1960s 16 ft john boat with a 15hp tiller at his age!
                      I had the same but mine had a 25.

Comment

That is a nice sled indeed. Like that color scheme with the new wrap. It turned out real nice! Hope y'all get 'er all slimed up this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          I had the same but mine had a 25.
                          Bro we would throw 3 boys in that sucka, loaded with gear and I don't think we did over 12 mph lmao..

Comment

There are kids that have it harder for sure but he is working 30-50 hours a week while maintaining B’s in 12-15 hours of college classes. I’m actually pretty happy this is something to spend his money given all the other things it could be!

Comment

Bro we would throw 3 boys in that sucka, loaded with gear and I don't think we did over 12 mph lmao..

That’s the truth. Went all over the place in that little boat. From Greens, all over East Bay and everywhere in between. We even took that joker to the rigs. Lol. Man we were stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                There are kids that have it harder for sure but he is working 30-50 hours a week while maintaining B’s in 12-15 hours of college classes. I’m actually pretty happy this is something to spend his money given all the other things it could be!
                                Good for him! And that's for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X