No announcement yet.

New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the deal with the crazy trailer hook eyes? Is it just me or are others having difficulty with them? Other than that, it’s too knitch.
    Thanks.
    Wilk

Comment

Originally posted by WCI View Post
      What’s the deal with the crazy trailer hook eyes? Is it just me or are others having difficulty with them? Other than that, it’s too knitch.
      Thanks.
      Wilk
      I dont own a bumper pull trailer, so dont use mine often, but they do suck. Too small, not sure what they were thinking with those.

Comment

Yea those are a fail. Buddy bought a new Chevy 3/4 and tow hooks and whole system sucks on them too. I’m sure a government funded agency discovered the old style that worked wasn’t good for the environment

Comment

Originally posted by RyHolub View Post
          Have you towed your Rv with it at the stock height?

I have a big fifth wheel toy hauler that I have pulled. Mine is a f350 and it does squat it some. I’ll put the new blocks on this week and see how it squats then. Worst case I put bags on it. It should be about the same as my 2012 the way it sat.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
            I have a big fifth wheel toy hauler that I have pulled. Mine is a f350 and it does squat it some. I’ll put the new blocks on this week and see how it squats then. Worst case I put bags on it. It should be about the same as my 2012 the way it sat.
            My 2012 had a pretty good squat with my 40ft fifth wheel. But this trucks rear seems to sit higher so I’ll see how it does next week. Also excited to see how it pulls.

Comment

My 2012 had a pretty good squat with my 40ft fifth wheel. But this trucks rear seems to sit higher so I’ll see how it does next week. Also excited to see how it pulls.

Very interested to know if your truck squats flat when loaded or if he goes nose high.
              If it squats flat, my fear of the higher rear new body style might be unjustified.
              I had to immediately bag my 2011 because of going nose high under a moderate load.

My lil 5er already runs nose high when hooked up. The ~2.5" higher starting height of the new models bed has held me back from buying just yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                Very interested to know if your truck squats flat when loaded or if he goes nose high.
                If it squats flat, my fear of the higher rear new body style might be unjustified.
                I had to immediately bag my 2011 because of going nose high under a moderate load.

My lil 5er already runs nose high when hooked up. The ~2.5" higher starting height of the new models bed has held me back from buying just yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                I’ll be hooking up to my Rv tomorrow (picking up from the dealer) and I’ll make sure to take ya a pic.

Comment

I’ll be hooking up to my Rv tomorrow (picking up from the dealer) and I’ll make sure to take ya a pic.

[emoji106]
                  Before and after please [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji106]

Will do!

Comment

[emoji106]

I can’t get the pics to upload.

Comment

I can’t get the pics to upload.

Pm sent

Comment

For RyHolub-

Looks great.

Comment

Comment

For RyHolub-

Looks great.

Thanks Dave!

How do you think the squat is? I don’t think it’s too bad compared to my 2012 f-350

Comment

This was my 2012 before I put bags on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X