No announcement yet.

Terrell County Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My partner took his boss to our place south of Dryden and killed a good muledeer. He said it was dogging a doe. Good luck to everyone headed that way!

Comment

My weekend at the lease got cancelled thanks to the *****hole that pulled in front of my stepdaughter right before Thanksgiving. She's having surgery on her wrist today to repair the damage. It will be 3 more weeks before I can even think about going.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        My weekend at the lease got cancelled thanks to the *****hole that pulled in front of my stepdaughter right before Thanksgiving. She's having surgery on her wrist today to repair the damage. It will be 3 more weeks before I can even think about going.
        Hope all goes well with the surgery! And don't worry the deer will still be there; there is one under every rock

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
          My partner took his boss to our place south of Dryden and killed a good muledeer. He said it was dogging a doe. Good luck to everyone headed that way!

Sweet. We are on on our way out there.
          Hopefully, we will see a lot of movement.

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

I hate to hear about your granddaughter Sabre, I hope the surgery does well. I have to work and not able to hunt the last part of muledeer season is killing me. Good luck to everyone hunting, and please keep us updated.

Comment

movement wasn’t great last week but some deer hit the dirt.
              Attached Files

Comment

Real nice 'skimmer'. Congratulations!

Comment

Nice bucks,,, congratulations!

Comment

Lol, only movement we had was border patrol. Shut down everything. Nice bucks

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      Lol, only movement we had was border patrol. Shut down everything. Nice bucks

Hope that wasn't us that shut you down we called the BP on 14 illegals and they showed up in a helicopter. All that shut us down for a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Duramaxjack View Post
                        Hope that wasn't us that shut you down we called the BP on 14 illegals and they showed up in a helicopter. All that shut us down for a day or two.

Just part of hunting out there! No biggie. We were really out there to make sure everything was ready for between Christmas and New Year, my buddy’s son comes in then, in college, so only time he gets to go.

Comment

What is 1,400 acres with good brush, water, electricity, and major highway frontage worth in that area for a deer lease?

Comment

5-7/acre

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                              What is 1,400 acres with good brush, water, electricity, and major highway frontage worth in that area for a deer lease?

Depends on what part of the county it’s in. I wouldn’t give more than $3.00/acre for 75% of the county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all been out west lately. Whats the movement like?

Comment

Working...
                                X