X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a dang good sign!!!
    Good luck buddy!

Comment

Well move in to new spot be huntin this deer and maybe the big buck saw cross the road the doe works back here tonight or the am. High hopes [emoji1374][emoji1694]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You already got the spotlight out. Can't take east Texas out of the boy!

Comment

This is greatness. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Well move in to new spot be huntin this deer and maybe the big buck saw cross the road the doe works back here tonight or the am. High hopes [emoji1374][emoji1694]

Heck yeah! Shoot one of his high beams out with the deuce deuce!![emoji2]

Comment

Big zero tonight rains picked up she be 100 past the front come lunch tomorrow hopin the rain keeps em bedded tonight

Comment

Goes from 51° last night sit and will continue to drop to 19° this evening. Alternating between sprinkling to moderately light rain until around 10:30am an the sun comes in [emoji1374]

Comment

Sounds good. Stay warm and shoot strait

Comment

The flood gates opened this evening! Saw prolly 15-20 deer 5 bucks one border line and a sure enough big 6 with with looked like a drop from his base between his eye and ear he got to within 100 yards and worked a doe back across field. Every buck was pushing does all made scrapes and licked branches. Tomorrow should be a good day clouds are clearing now, and it’s supposed to be 19° in the morning

Comment

Get that drop! Cool!

Comment

good luck...................

Comment

Brrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Getting good!!!! Looking forward to the morning update!

Comment

Good luck. Tomorrow should be the day you get it done. Looking forward to it

Comment

Send it!

Comment

Working...
                                X