This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You say that but Texas fans on here complimented both Baylor and SMU while the Ags made fun of them and said the Aggies would skull drag them because they don't play in the big bad SEC. LOL.
    Errrrrrrrrrrr, wrong again. Us, that criticized Baylor (for the record I didn’t say squat about SMU, I even won a bet by taking SMU against TCU), said they haven’t played anyone and had a weak schedule. Did day we’d skull drag them, because we would. Not a doubt in my mind, they don’t have the depth to play with us.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Errrrrrrrrrrr, wrong again. Us, that criticized Baylor (for the record I didn’t say squat about SMU, I even won a bet by taking SMU against TCU), said they haven’t played anyone and had a weak schedule. Did day we’d skull drag them, because we would. Not a doubt in my mind, they don’t have the depth to play with us.
      EVERYONE knows Baylor's schedule is back loaded. Baylor hasnt beat TCU since 2015. OU is still OU and unless they have another KSTATE game AND Baylor plays with their hair on fire it wont be close. UT still has everything in front of them and knows they cannot slip up anywhere.

My prediction is 2-2 but 1-3 was my prediction before season.

Sagarin Rankings for schedule remaining

Baylor is 17

TCU 29
      OU 6
      UT 20
      KU 90

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
        EVERYONE knows Baylor's schedule is back loaded. Baylor hasnt beat TCU since 2015. OU is still OU and unless they have another KSTATE game AND Baylor plays with their hair on fire it wont be close. UT still has everything in front of them and knows they cannot slip up anywhere.

Baylor is 17

TCU 29
        OU 6
        UT 20
        KU 90
        I see Baylor going 3-1 in their last 4. They beat TCU, beat Texas, lose to OU and of course they beat Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

[emoji1369][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Baylor is 17

TCU 29

Put OU 6

UT 20

KU 90

Wonder where the Ags rank on remaining schedule. We got #1 LSU and #6 Georgia I guess plus USCe. Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Wonder where the Ags rank on remaining schedule. We got #1 LSU and #6 Georgia I guess plus USCe. Ugh. Need to go 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                Wonder where the Ags rank on remaining schedule. We got #1 LSU and #6 Georgia I guess plus USCe. Ugh

Right now the AGS are 18 in rankings with a rough 3 game stretch to close.

Comment

Baylor is 17

TCU 29
                  OU 6
                  UT 20
                  KU 90
                  Back loaded yet still they are one of seven teams to have beaten 3 power 5 teams with a winning record.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    Eli was asking about you the other day

XM 191 will be my friend Sat afternoon! That and 40 Creek!!!!

Comment

FSU needs to go get Leach.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        FSU needs to go get Leach.
                        That's a great idea. They'd actually be buying something that they KNOW will work. With so many coaching candidates, you don't know what you're getting.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          His dad died of a heart attack on the sideline, but don’t worry about that.

For the record, I believe the health issues were speculation.
                          I think when your Father dies of a heart attack in his mid 50s and the Doc asks about your stress level that's a good reason to think about what you want to do the rest of your life. I think there is a lot of difference in that level trying to bring back FSU as opposed to coaching the new team.

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                          XM 191 will be my friend Sat afternoon! That and 40 Creek!!!!
                          Have fun and good luck!
                          Did we have an avatar challenge this year?

Comment

ROLL TIDE !! It's put up or shut up time can't wait for 2:30 Saturday , it's a shame Bama
                            and LSU isnt a night game

Comment

2019 College Football Week 11

FSU should target Matt Campbell. I think someone at this level of a program is a realistic possibility.

Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 11-05-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                How in the wide wide world of sports did anybody think a coach like Jimbo, going to a school with basically unlimited resources and a strong desire to be at the top of the pile, was the 19th best hire? Even (most) people that hate TAMU will admit that it's only a matter of time before they make noise.
                                Even a wet firecracker has been known to make a little noise.

Comment

Working...
                                X