Ballpark score this Grayson County Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
    Does your friend know you are posting these?

Are you hunting this place?

Either way - I hope someone doesn't learn the hard way about posting live big deer pics online...
    I don’t have anything to hide! I can hunt the place if I wanted, however, I probably won’t since most times they are nocturnal. I posted a picture of a mid 150 point buck that was at my house. If someone is going to kill them they will do it. I posted because I like to see big-deer as do most of us. Good Luck and shoot straight.

Comment

That deer is going to be in the high 60s

Comment

I see middle 50s but I wouldn't doubt him scoring higher.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          what does a honey hole have to do with other people hunting him?
          If too many people are in your honey hole, it just becomes a hole.

Comment

155-160

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
              Does your friend know you are posting these?

Are you hunting this place?

Either way - I hope someone doesn't learn the hard way about posting live big deer pics online...
              I wouldn't do it, but it really doesn't matter around here. Every property that might have deer on it is hunted and most likely the people hunting it are paying a pretty penny for it already so you better have deep pockets if you plan to outbid them for it. I've seen upwards of $300 an acre for places. Its no secret there are big deer here.

Comment

dead

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                  I don’t have anything to hide! I can hunt the place if I wanted, however, I probably won’t since most times they are nocturnal. I posted a picture of a mid 150 point buck that was at my house. If someone is going to kill them they will do it. I posted because I like to see big-deer as do most of us. Good Luck and shoot straight.
                  OK. But does your buddy know you posted these pics?

Comment

Yes those new pics show him better

He is well over 150!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      OK. But does your buddy know you posted these pics?
                      Yes!!! It is not a big deal! He lives there. He also understands that they are being hunted by everyone around him. If he gets him then it’s a bonus! If not he will keep feeding them year round as that’s what he likes to do. He usually gets several big boys on camera per season.

Comment

I also posted this buck on here to get a score. He was in my backyard and I hunted him hard. I never got him but I wanted the green screen to get a look at him and ballpark him as well. I don’t mind sharing pics of nice bucks. Don’t get me wrong I am not going to give you a physical address. Lol.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X