• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    High Speed Data, in other words, Internet
    Wouldn’t you probably have that anyway?

Comment

OP, I’m assuming you have Suddenlink. If so, it’s the biggest monopoly in Texas and it ****** me off. I tried to go the streaming route, but by the time you pay for unlimited data and then the streaming apps and channels, you’re almost in it for what you’d be paying just to have the **** internet and cable

Comment

You're their last customer, they've got a board and investors to report profits to.
        I get Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ (free with Verizon) and if you stick a paperclip in your cable outlet hole on TV you can pick up OTA HD telecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Not without cable or fiber.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            When you have to pay $75+ for unlimited data, you’re better off just keeping the cable. They’ve figured it all out. They know people are cutting the cord and they know people need internet to cut the cord. So, they raise internet prices. It’s BS and we only have one option here in Tyler.

Comment

People still use cable????!!!???

Streaming if the way to go, cable/satellite is going the way of the dinosaurs.

Comment

I pay 97 for internet & Cable, but the cable was just to get faster internet, and I pay 54 a month Hulu live which has everything I need and then I also have Netflix and amazon prime

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Not without cable or fiber.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  I have High speed and don’t have cable or fiber. I think. Lol.

Comment

antenna and recently and amazon prime. rarely turn it on besides watching the local weather in the morning and I let the kiddo watch a little tv on Saturday mornings. Its not for everyone but I like it because it keeps us engaged in other activities. Ive been told im too old for my good but I don't let my daughter watch my phone or anything like that. I figured she will get enough of that later on so im trying to prolong her actually being a kid.

Comment

What is the best option to get all the football and local baseball games? I pay around 175 for tv and internet. Problem is I watch about 10-15 channels, 2 hunting channels, fox sports, the espn channels, FS1 and the big10 network, Fox News and business, maybe a few others. On top of that we have Netflix, amazon prime and Hulu. It adds up.....ughh

Comment

Keep the internet, drop cable and replace with something like:

YouTube TV
                        Amazon Prime
                        Netflix
                        Disney+ with ESPN and Hulu

All of those saves me about $100/month. Still have to have internet though.

Comment

This!

I pay $80 for internet and $74 for Hulu with live tv, multiple TVs and Disney plus.

Originally posted by BigL View Post

YouTube TV
                          Amazon Prime
                          Netflix

Comment

My antenna is free had it almost 40y...Get 40ish channels FREE

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

YouTube TV
                              Amazon Prime
                              Netflix

We also have Disney+ (free with Verizon) and added hulu with espn+. Espn+ is a waste if you dont have it already with your cable plan or spend more for espn. Regular ESPN is NOT included with ESPN+.

Comment

We dropped it little while ago and haven’t looked back.
                                High speed internet - $75
                                Netflix - $12 (I think)
                                YouTube tv - $10 (brother in-law, and in-laws all share it - total is $40) I like it a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X