Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulders and cardio done

Comment

Ran a personal best 10k during a 7 mile run yesterday. 18 mile ride today.

The hard HIIT spin bike workouts on Tuesdays are improving but they definitely set a base of fatigue that I spend the rest of the week managing. If I slip with rest or nutrition I pay for it with a missed workout on Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did 1 hour today weights only

Comment

Walking in for Bis and tris I guess....

This is about the 6th night of god awful sleep in a row for me so struggling

Comment

Getting old ain't for the weak, that's for sure. Arthritis is acting up today and my joints are screaming. I'll be popping Aleve like Pez candy today I think. Got it done despite everything. Treadmill/bicycle warmup followed by 3 warmup sets of leg extension/DB bilateral curl/tricep pushdowns and 3 working sets. Giant sets today to play a little catch up. Bi's, tri's, legs and abs.

Super squat/weighted dips/preacher curl/incline situp
            Prone leg curl/BB curl/skull crusher/hanging leg raise
            Bilateral leg press/overhead cable curl/overhead rope extension/ab roller.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Walking in for Bis and tris I guess....

This is about the 6th night of god awful sleep in a row for me so struggling
              Just Bi’s and tris. No cardio or core mixed in between

Mile run to warm up
              7 SS’s with a few new exercises

500m rowing sprint to end. Wanted to do 1000 but my legs were having none of that after Wednesday lol

Comment

Push day done..

Flat BB Bench
                Incline Cable Flys
                Standing DB Press
                Egyptian Cable Raise
                Tricep Pushdown
                Overhead Rope Extensions
                Flat DB Static Hold
                Facepulls

Treadmill - walk at 3.5 for 30 mins..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cataract surgery Tuesday 2/4 has me on hold. I can't lift anything over five pounds for 2 weeks. They did say I could resume walking on the treadmill after 5 days. Bad thing is I go in on the 14th which is 10 days after surgery and if it looks good they will schedule the other eye. Looks like I will be down all of Feb.

Comment

Decided to sign up and pay for the Cowtown half marathon so I'm committed now. I feel like I'm on schedule to be ready when March 1 rolls around so we'll see. Not gonna lie, the long runs are kicking my butt.

Keep up the good work everyone. Don't let it become a new year's resolution that didn't work out. Stay focused!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      Just Bi’s and tris. No cardio or core mixed in between

Mile run to warm up
                      7 SS’s with a few new exercises

500m rowing sprint to end. Wanted to do 1000 but my legs were having none of that after Wednesday lol
                      Are you talking to yourself now?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        Are you talking to yourself now?
                        Trying to convince myself its all worth it

Comment

2500yd straight swim tonight. Pace has improved from 1:50/100 avg to 1:37/100.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Did arms and abs with cardio @ 10:30 last night... got home at midnight, but I got it in. Rest day today ( hauling corn to bait piles and traps

Comment

Knocked out chest and cardio this AM. 95 mins and 1220 cals

8 min stair warm up

6 SS’s with chest and core (3x10-3x8-3x6 on the bigger lifts)

1.5 mile jog for a cool down.

Legs tomorrow but will admit mine are still shot from Wednesday so we will see...
                              Last edited by 150class; 02-08-2020, 10:53 AM.

Comment

knocked out some cards this morning. 5 mile run. Started the year at 277.8 pounds down to 246.6 this morning. eating clean (most of the time) and working out has done me good.

Comment

Working...
                                X