Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
    I second that
    I thrice that! Smoking hot! Which in my opinion is why they are scared of her

Comment

I have my other go-to site for politics, 2 people out of 300 wanted to bang her till her eyes fell out or whatever.

You ever pick up a chick walking down the side of the road? Even in the rain? I Never Have, and I am alive to tell about it. (you Texas LEO's are exempted!)

Tulsi Gabbart is trouble. Not to be trusted.

Dark Horse.
      Last edited by Bowdark; 10-19-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I hope when Hillary decides to run, Tulsi does run 3rd party. It may not matter, but this election is too important.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          If any dem was to win I guess it should be her...at least she's easy on the eyes.

That comeback was awesome...'the rot of the democratic party.' Took the gloves off & loved it.
          I don't vote for pretty. Well.... not with a ballot anyway.

Comment

I have my other go-to site for politics, 2 people out of 300 wanted to bang her till her eyes fell out or whatev

You mean hump 'er till she pees?

Comment

At least Gabbard served, Hillary is dog crazy.

There is a some kinda prion these cat ladies are carrying.

Comment

Quite a few yellow dogs here. Sad forkers. Probably run to momma's bed during a thunderstorm..... Bless its heart.
                Last edited by Bowdark; 10-19-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

It would be great if Tulsi ran third party, but I cannot imagine she would do any better than Johnson/Weld did. Trump has gotten more support from typical GOP voters who didnt vote for him in 2016 (like me).

Comment

Working...
                  X