Tulsi Gabbard Responds to Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulsi Gabbard Responds to Hillary

Hillary had accused Gabbard of being a Russian plant/spy/whatever.

This from https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/...d-its-amazing/

Tulsi Gabbard ✔ @TulsiGabbard Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.

(excerpted: read more at) https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/...d-its-amazing/

Thank goodness Gabbard cant gain any traction.

Comment

Bat**** crazy vs. Bat**** crazy and corrupt.

Keep it up, Democrats, you're doing great!

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Bat**** crazy vs. Bat**** crazy
        Yes but entertaining!

Comment

If any dem was to win I guess it should be her...at least she's easy on the eyes.

That comeback was awesome...'the rot of the democratic party.' Took the gloves off & loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            If any dem was to win I guess it should be her...at least she's easy on the eyes.

That comeback was awesome...'the rot of the democratic party.' Took the gloves off & loved it.
            I found “the rot of the Democratic Party” to be a bit redundant myself

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              I found “the rot of the Democratic Party” to be a bit redundant myself
              How many have called that out directly to Killary saying she was the actual cause & then challenge her to join the race...I normally ignore dem primaries until the winner but this one is a lot of fun.

Comment

I don't know much about Tulsi Gabbard and I have not watched the Dem debates; I thought this funny/fun; popcorn time/something to read in the stand.

I do hope she is not Arkancided. She confronted the witch and called Killary out.

Or, it could be a Shakespearean play, I dunno.

Comment

She is hot !!!

Comment

Should've mentioned all the ho shaming she did for Bill. All these women who think she's a feminist hero forget that chapter.

Comment

I’m glad she throat punched Hillary because she deserved it and I enjoy the Dem infighting. Gabbard is a veteran and served a year in Iraq. She is a hard core isolationist when it comes to foreign policy - her belief is we have no responsibility to promote democracy around the world. But make no mistake - she is not in favor of promoting democracy here either. (At least as I would define it) Her domestic policies are indistinguishable from those of Bernie Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I’m glad she throat punched Hillary because she deserved it and I enjoy the Dem infighting. Gabbard is a veteran and served a year in Iraq. She is a hard core isolationist when it comes to foreign policy - her belief is we have no responsibility to promote democracy around the world. But make no mistake - she is not in favor of promoting democracy here either. (At least as I would define it) Her domestic policies are indistinguishable from those of Bernie Sanders.

Not to be trusted. She is a dark horse.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          She is hot !!!
                          I second that

Comment

Ol Broom Hillary's dementia is really advancing fast. They need to put her in a straight jacket muy pronto. On the other hand TDS has done this to many many people. Even hit a few that post on here.

Comment

Too bad Tusli is a Democrat nut job. If she were on our side she would be awesome. She doesn’t hold much back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X