Clear All

I’d be willing to bet he ends up at TCU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      https://twitter.com/thatSECpodcast/s...viral-video%2F

Is this QB 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trick play with a hook shot on purpose...tight end (81)wasn't where he was supposed to be. They talked about it on the broadcast.

Comment

It was a 2 point conversation play.

Put it on film so they have to prepare for it. [emoji23]

Comment

Sarkisian said that play won't be used in the fall. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It appears the opponent won’t have to put too much time in on that one. 😂🤣

Comment

I know that was just a fun play for the players and fans but I noticed Thompson was under center. Did Texas run any other plays from under center?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Trick play with a hook shot on purpose...tight end (81)wasn't where he was supposed to be. They talked about it on the broadcast.
                So we're blaming the failure of that play on the TE?
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  So we're blaming the failure of that play on the TE?

Yes...It was explained that the QB dinks it over the mass of Oline and Dline (after the run fakes)to a predetermined spot that the TE is supposed to be at....and he wasn't there. Like Heath said it was a trick play for a 2 point conversion that the announcers said they saw them working on before the game. Of course the defense they practice it against is going to be aware. I'd imagine somebody that didn't know it was coming would play run and the TE would be wide open like on the jump passes..
                  Last edited by Smart; 04-28-2021, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Yes...It was explained that the QB dinks it over the mass of Oline and Dline (after the run fakes)to a predetermined spot that the TE is supposed to be at....and he wasn't there. Like Heath said it was a trick play for a 2 point conversion that the announcers said they saw them working on before the game. Of course the defense they practice it against is going to be aware. I'd imagine somebody that didn't know it was coming would play run and the TE would be wide open like on the jump passes..
                    I didn't realize that Sark hails from the Jerry Glanville coaching tree! #staggerlee
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I didn't realize that Sark hails from the Jerry Glanville coaching tree! #staggerlee

You misspelled "oh...now I understand...that makes sense"..

Comment

That you're defending the play call is almost as embarrassing as the play call...
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

That you're defending the play call is almost as embarrassing as the play call...

It's a spring game...it's supposed to be fun at times. I'm just telling you what was conveyed...

However it's not near as embarrassing as you questioning a playcaller that hung 47 and 52 on yall.... As far as defending it, I'll defer to Sark and his guys on the playcalling and timing..

Comment

Lol at #staggerlee

Comment

It's a spring game...it's supposed to be fun at times. I'm just telling you what was conveyed...

However it's not near as embarrassing as you questioning a playcaller that hung 47 and 52 on yall.... As far as defending it, I'll defer to Sark and his guys on the playcalling and timing..
                              You probably could have hung 47 and 52 on whoever with the cats he had Jason, don't sell yourself short

Comment

Working...
                              X