No announcement yet.

how long you known your wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't met mine yet. Still single since 1976 divorce. I have lived with the same old hide for the last 16 years or rather she's lived with me. Maybe one deez days I make it official or maybe not. Don't really matter to me.

Comment

My wife and I were childhood friends. Ended up dating her senior year then married after a couple years dating. Been married almost 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Ain't met mine yet. Still single since 1976 divorce. I have lived with the same old hide for the last 16 years or rather she's lived with me. Maybe one deez days I make it official or maybe not. Don't really matter to me.
        If it ain't broke don't fix it . .

Comment

I have known my wife for 43 years. Bought her 16 roses for her 16th birthday. Married 39 years in August.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
            You don’t have to agree with someone to communicate with them.
            I think that's a message our whole country needs to hear and lesrn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Meet mine in 79 got married in 82. She's a lucky woman

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              I think your the lucky one

Comment

First time I saw my wife, she was working in a McDonalds Drive thru. I thought, dang she is pretty! But not my type, really. Fast forward several months. A friend invited me to church, there she was, in the worship team. Wow! I knew right then we were gonna get married. Gave my life to JESUS that night....Dec19, 1986. Shelly and I went on our first date in January, got married on June 20th. So 30plus years I have known that woman and I love her more now than the day I met her.
                Last edited by lovemylegacy; 04-20-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Met mine at the intersection of 77s and tx 111 in 94. I stopped her for speeding. we married in 98

Comment

40 years

Comment

Met 29 years ago, happily married for 28. Don’t know what I’d be doing if she hadn’t been around and had so much faith in me. Love that gal!

Comment

About 1992 as best I remember. Found my life long spouse and best friend. I was about 38 at the time and had been divorced twice.

Comment

Met when I was in 2nd grade, started dating when I was in 9th grade and she was in the 11th, married in 92. She’s my best friend and tolerates all my BS for reasons I will never understand. Almost lost her in August of 19 when she was in cardiac arrest for over 20 minutes, scared the he** out of me. She’s the best person I know and makes me a whole lot better man than I know I would be without her.

Comment

22 years together, married for 19. Pretty good for a first wife.

Comment

Met my bride at the start of our senior year in high school. I had moved in with my oldest sister to a little redneck town west of Corpus Christi. What a culture shock, surfer dude mixed in with all Cowboys. Oh anyway back on topic. Her family lived across the street, got married at the end of that summer, be 50 years come the end of this summer. Don't sweat the little stuff and never go to bed mad or angry. It's pretty obvious, she has always been much better at these traits than I have ever been. She is such a good mom and wife. Just saying........Cc

Comment

Met in 1992, married in 1993. She is a genius, not saying that because she's my wife but she truly is, her entire family are intellectually gifted. I don't know what she saw in me but she says it was love at first site, I felt the same. Great communication and mutual respect has been keys to our success. have almost lost her a few times the last couple years but a talented team at UT Southwestern and her helping find her own diagnosis and studying her treatment options along with the Dr's have kept her here. I pray for many more years together if possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X