This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Our walk in the park still has OU. Y'alls cream puff pre covid still had Alabama and LSU.
    And Auburn.....

Now you add, UT and UF in that mix.....yuk. Oh well, it is what it is.....be our luck, we win them all and get the ole title with an asterisk!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      And Auburn.....

Now you add, UT and UF in that mix.....yuk. Oh well, it is what it is.....be our luck, we win them all and get the ole title with an asterisk!!
      Hell . . I'm 70 yo . . I'll take a title with an * . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
        Hell . . I'm 70 yo . . I'll take a title with an * . .
        LOL....I hate to say it, but I would too!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          And Auburn.....

It's certainly not the Tennessee and Florida from the old days.

Serious question. If Mond is so bad how are they pre season ranked above Texas with Ehlinger?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Michigan liberal Gov has put a kibosh on any Big 10 teams playing football anywhere, anytime. Just reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Michigan liberal Gov has put a kibosh on any Big 10 teams playing football anywhere, anytime. Just reported.
              Trump will carry Michigan because of this dictator

Comment

Serious question. If Mond is so bad how are they pre season ranked above Texas with Ehlinger?

Lots of talent and depth on the Defense (especially the DLine) and lots of returning starters on both sides of the ball. Oh yeah, Jimbo and Elko. Both considered upper echelon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Ain’t buyin the asterisk deal. You beat whoever shows up, and you don’t apologize for who didn’t.

If those yankees weren’t such cowards, they could have a shot. But they vote for “free” stuff up there, and get idiot leadership...play stupid games.

If the other conferences get shut down, then they’re cowards too.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-24-2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I've got money on FL winning the east this year and UT has some great talent, but no they aren't at any peak for the program.

The talent recruited in at TAMU is pretty solid, more speed than I've ever seen, and if Jimbo will run the option with Mond and Spiller, is able to utilize both (very good) tight ends, and make long drives to give the pretty good defense a chance the season might not be lost.

Mond ran the option very well against Okie-light, probably wouldn't have won that game otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Ain’t buyin the asterisk deal. You best whoever shows up, and you don’t apologize for who didn’t.

If those yankees weren’t such cowards, they could have a shot. But they vote for “free” stuff and get idiot leadership...play stupid games.

If the other conferences get shut down, then they’re cowards too.

As usual, DM is correct.

There is no * on this season.

Unless Texas or TAMU win it all, then the other side will claim an *. LOL

Comment

Nope. No asterisk.

I'd say Texas is right about where they should be. I just don't think Mond sucks as bad as y'all say.

Comment

I believe that jimbo has been holding mond back from running and being a true dual threat the last couple years because we had no real backup of note. I’m hoping this year with calzada and king behind him, he lets loose and starts running him more. Our offense moves the best when mond adds that extra element to it.

Comment

How does Oklahoma/Georgia get ranked ahead of LSU every year [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              How does Oklahoma/Georgia get ranked ahead of LSU every year [emoji849]

does it really matter?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                does it really matter?

Yes that’s why i asked

Comment

Working...
                                X