Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing as we are only 3 weeks or so out from the season kicking off...can we get a new thread? It's time to wash the bad corona juju off this thread and get a more "optimistic" thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
      Seeing as we are only 3 weeks or so out from the season kicking off...can we get a new thread? It's time to wash the bad corona juju off this thread and get a more "optimistic" thread title.

Curious when we’re gonna get a for sure answer on all this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Curious when we’re gonna get a for sure answer on all this

Had to go through local college at lunch, its move it weekend, bunch running around with each other not wearing masks, dozens playing spikeball... I ain't got a good feel'in about this

Comment

TCU is down a QB..... and the rest of them aren't any good. Gonna be a long season

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            TCU is down a QB..... and the rest of them aren't any good. Gonna be a long season

That’s ok, you won the Zach Evans recruitment thing.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
              Had to go through local college at lunch, its move it weekend, bunch running around with each other not wearing masks, dozens playing spikeball... I ain't got a good feel'in about this

Herd immunity is a good thing.

Comment

From what I have heard mask at schools are worn only when a teacher is present. Yes I have lots of teachers in my extended family. Let it run it's course.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  That’s ok, you won the Zach Evans recruitment thing.

You're throwing me softballs but I will refrain

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    From what I have heard mask at schools are worn only when a teacher is present. Yes I have lots of teachers in my extended family. Let it run it's course.

Should’ve just done that 4 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      Herd immunity is a good thing.
                      Yep

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        The Big Ten office/HQ/Commissioner is a joke. In the SEC the office and commish do all they can to HELP their teams (including sometimes looking the other way at nefarious dealings). In the Big Ten we do all we can to shut down teams, punish teams for minor infractions and this year run and hide.

Meanwhile the Commissioner (who says he canceled the season out of concern for player safety) has a son playing TE for Mississippi State RIGHT NOW. #hypocrite

It's ridiculous. It's tough enough to out-recruit Clemson and Bama and the rest of the south, AND convince kids to come play in the snow of Columbus and on top of that we have to fight our own conference! Give me a break!

#verybitterBuckeye

Comment

Originally posted by Mark44 View Post
                          The Big Ten office/HQ/Commissioner is a joke. In the SEC the office and commish do all they can to HELP their teams (including sometimes looking the other way at nefarious dealings). In the Big Ten we do all we can to shut down teams, punish teams for minor infractions and this year run and hide.

Meanwhile the Commissioner (who says he canceled the season out of concern for player safety) has a son playing TE for Mississippi State RIGHT NOW. #hypocrite

It's ridiculous. It's tough enough to out-recruit Clemson and Bama and the rest of the south, AND convince kids to come play in the snow of Columbus and on top of that we have to fight our own conference! Give me a break!

#verybitterBuckeye
                          Kevin Warren is now backtracking on his decision.....this guy won’t last the year before being fired.....
                          They will be playing this year in some fashion .....6 team proposal is now being discussed.....

Comment

Picked up another QB, he’s a legacy. Obviously not scared of a 5* recruit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Let’s pump some sunshine!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DC51CCB5-E0EB-4C0F-BD26-8169A562F7E1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	24628449

Comment

Congrats on the newest commit to jump Texas. I’m simply hoping Texas can win more big games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X