This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Former Aggy lean LJ Johnson "fonged" to Texas. #2 RB in the state.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    "Deion, is that you?"

Comment

Big 12 will have Fox all to themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Some pretty interesting dominoes could fall if Nebraska really can switch -- and who knows who else might take that route?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Big 12 will have Fox all to themselves.

Could be "lucrative" for all that participate . .

Comment

When the Big12 schedule releases, I won’t be surprised if Nebraska is on it.

I just don’t see how this would be possible with the Grant of Rights. No way would Big 10 allow it.

If the Big 12 could add, why would they throw a life raft to Nebraska? They made their bed.

Comment

Please oh please don’t cancel anymore sports. [emoji1488]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Ya keep telling yourself that

It is a fact. The NCAA is the emperor with no clothes. It is not the governing body of college football.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I just don’t see how this would be possible with the Grant of Rights. No way would Big 10 allow it.

If the Big 12 could add, why would they throw a life raft to Nebraska? They made their bed.
                  I’m not a lawyer, but the Big 10 cancelling the season is probably a violation of the grant of rights.

Comment

And it’s canceled with “hopes” of playing in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      I’m not a lawyer, but the Big 10 cancelling the season is probably a violation of the grant of rights.

I’d love to read an article on the possibility of teams getting out of GOR, game contracts, etc. The business side of sports is fascinating to me.

Im having a hard time believing 40% of the Power 5 teams aren’t playing while the others ones carry on. If so, the fallout will be incredible.

Comment

I’d love to read an article on the possibility of teams getting out of GOR, game contracts, etc. The business side of sports is fascinating to me.

Im having a hard time believing 40% of the Power 5 teams aren’t playing while the others ones carry on. If so, the fallout will be incredible.

Wait until the lawsuits from vendors start rolling in due to contracts being broken. It’s going to be huge.

Comment

Crazy times for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            Wait until the lawsuits from vendors start rolling in due to contracts being broken. It’s going to be huge.

What vendors?

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                              It will be very hard to imagine deer camp with out football

Yea but you can watch a bunch of reruns you forgot about or never saw. I watched the first Super Bowl last month and thought it was pretty cool. But yea I hear ya...

Comment

Liability issues and I heard it only involved the two private schools. It's 2020, can't believe much these days. Everything is over politicized and wishy-washy.
                                Baylor and TCU? Baylor need the conference share money they can get they went into debt building that new stadium on the river not to mention all the Briles era sexual assualt lawsuit money they are still paying out...

Comment

Working...
                                X