Texans trick play against the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    from a guy who didnt see the play obviously....

Who wants their 2 100 million players taken cheap shots like that.....

They're not at $100MM combined. You should stick to roadside signage requirements and leave the football analysis to somebody that knows football. Hopkins takes shots everytime he touches the ball. Watson gets hit many times a game. They're football players, playing football, trying to score to win a football game. Your criticism is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
      I do get tired of watching the Texans playing not to lose. Great teams play to win. Never let up. Cram it down your throat. Texans get a lead and try to not lose it. That's when you get beat. Pats ALMOST got that second onside kick. It was really close. I have no doubt Brady woulda marched em down the field and scored. That's what he does. 28-9 with less than 4 minutes remaining and the final score is 28-22. Come on Texans. That's not how champions finish.

But Dushon just said they didnt ***** foot around.....

hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        They're not at $100MM combined. You should stick to roadside signage requirements and leave the football analysis to somebody that knows football. Hopkins takes shots everytime he touches the ball. Watson gets hit many times a game. They're football players, playing football, trying to score to win a football game. Your criticism is ridiculous.
        Sure I dont....D Hop blows out his knee on that play and you and many others are crying like a baby today......

Comment

Sure I dont....D Hop blows out his knee on that play and you and many others are crying like a baby today......
          Nope. I don't cry over other men doing their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            What was the trick play...befuddling the opponent by scoring?

The score doesnt reflect how dominant the texans were over brady and crew last night... on both sides of the ball.
            FACTS!!!! but the texans D looked absolutely gassed during those last drives. they still got the W (anyone beating brady is A in my book) but if that game wouldve been 5 mins longer i think its a different story. but it wasnt and they didnt so who cares down with brady!!!!

Comment

36 post 680 views and no one agrees with you OP. Lol time to give it up

Comment

from a guy who didnt see the play obviously....

Who wants their 2 100 million players taken cheap shots like that.....
                I assume you meant to say "taking" but are still misguided. Nobody who knows a thing about football could see a single "cheap shot", much less multiple ones on that play. Hopkins is running an option play, effectively as a QB, (after he took the hand off) and if you run the option properly you get hit. You hit shifty/elusive guys from the waist down. When pitchman gets the ball headed for the end-zone guys in the other colored jersey try to tackle him before he scores. If team in other jersey scores more points than your team then they win.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                  I do get tired of watching the Texans playing not to lose. Great teams play to win. Never let up. Cram it down your throat. Texans get a lead and try to not lose it. That's when you get beat. Pats ALMOST got that second onside kick. It was really close. I have no doubt Brady woulda marched em down the field and scored. That's what he does. 28-9 with less than 4 minutes remaining and the final score is 28-22. Come on Texans. That's not how champions finish.
                  I completely agree with you. In his 6 years here OB has showed us he is comfortable sitting on a lead rather than staying on the gas and demoralizing the opponent.

I will give props to OB for being aggressive in the red zone. I can't remember the last Texans game where we didn't kick field goals for points.

Great win regardless.

Some of us are old enough to remember 35-3 in Buffalo.

Comment

But Dushon just said they didnt ***** foot around.....

hmmmmmm
                    Maybe not the offense. Defense is a different story. The defense has lost many games for the texans. That's what happens when u let off the gas.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                      I completely agree with you. In his 6 years here OB has showed us he is comfortable sitting on a lead rather than staying on the gas and demoralizing the opponent.

I will give props to OB for being aggressive in the red zone. I can't remember the last Texans game where we didn't kick field goals for points.

Great win regardless.

Some of us are old enough to remember 35-3 in Buffalo.

Yup. That was the first and last time there woulda been a cowboys vs oilers superbowl. That woulda been cool!

Comment

Watson blew his knee out in practice. Hopkins could get hurt on ANY play any time. I want them trying to score, if they get hurt, they get hurt. I had no problem with the play, just win and entertain me.

Comment

Those guys get paid to take that hit.

Comment

some people are complaining about the way the ravens are using lamar jackson too, saying he is going to get hurt with all the run plays...you gotta dance with who brung ya, they arent the best team in the league if they arent using jackson the way they have, cant quit now.

although i think he could use a little discretion sometimes and get down or get out of bounds, but we all complained about how josh hamilton played centerfield but those kind of guys only have 1 gear. gotta ride'em.

Comment

some people are complaining about the way the ravens are using lamar jackson too, saying he is going to get hurt with all the run plays...you gotta dance with who brung ya, they arent the best team in the league if they arent using jackson the way they have, cant quit now.

although i think he could use a little discretion sometimes and get down or get out of bounds, but we all complained about how josh hamilton played centerfield but those kind of guys only have 1 gear. gotta ride'em.

Comment

Congrats Macdaddy67 for finding a way to troll real Texans fans today. You say people would be crying today "if" Hopkins blew out his knee. Dang man you've done nothing but cry over their win! SMH

Comment

Working...
                                X