Texans trick play against the Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    It was a great play, just risking getting your 2 best players blown up is all I am saying....
    D Hop was BLASTED on that play....

Did anyone catch the Dolphins trick play....where the Punter threw a TD pass to the FG kicker... ( I think) it was confusing
    Man, I have been hit that hard at the Academy gun line.

Comment

Did not watch the game. Were the Pats at full strength? Heard before the game a lot of Pats players had flu like symptoms.

Comment

Comment

Took H-town to put a chink in Brady's armour, should have been done with PRIDE by the Boy's also.

Comment

I don't think anybody saw that win happening. I was laughing on the trick play knowing OB was finally able to break one off in Hoodie for once. The post game "handshake" was classic Hoodie. I know OB has tried to steal coaches/personnel from NE so there will always be that beef between them.

What continues to frustrate me about OB is his lack of wanting to crush opponents out of a game.

Comment

Its football. There were hard hits on both Hopkins and Watson. Had Hopkins optioned the ball a little sooner I doubt it would have been as violent. He was trying to make something happen. I'm glad both got up and were healthy.

I hate that prevent defense that the Texans use at the end of games that they are winning. I get it that it works most of the time. But keeping your foot on their throat the whole game seems to work better. Its like they were playing flag football during that last drive. But hey, they beat the Patriots so what do I know.

Comment

Texans trick play against the Pats

The Texans are 19 and 6 in there last 25 games. Any BOB haters are ludicrous. You have no leg to stand on. Give it up, Ob is a good coach.

Yes they did take their foot off the gas because statistically is was almost impossible to give up the win when they went up 28-9. You only lose if you make a mistake.

The play was drawn up over the bye week. They took it from the Chicago bears. Deshaun and Hopkins drew on notebook paper and brought it into Tim Kelly who put the play in the book and game plan.

I’m not sure why you are still even a fan of the Texans if you can’t be excited about last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Patriots are 3-2 vrs teams with winning records. They've won the games they should win and done OK with the rest.

I'm not sure who would be a better coach than Belichick. He makes the most of what he has to work with. And yes, Brady has produced the best QB results ever, but I'd love to see him on another team. If ever there was a 'system' QB, look not further. I'm sure if someway, somehow he was traded to the Browns, he'd retire instantly.

Can you imagine what a Watson/Mahomes/Jackson could do in Brady's spot?

Comment

As I recollect, football was supposed to be a contact sport. If you don't want to get hit, run over, pummeled, or hurt in any way, go join up with the cheerleaders or drill team.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                      As I recollect, football was supposed to be a contact sport. If you don't want to get hit, run over, pummeled, or hurt in any way, go join up with the cheerleaders or drill team.
                      Over your head obviously

Comment

What's the difference in gettin hit low on that play or any other play?

Comment

More bitching and moaning from macdaddy about the Texans. Imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                            More bitching and moaning from macdaddy about the Texans. Imagine that.

from a guy who didnt see the play obviously....

Who wants their 2 100 million players taken cheap shots like that.....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              from a guy who didnt see the play obviously....

Who wants their 2 100 million players taken cheap shots like that.....

I watched the whole game bud. Mission accomplished. You don’t beat the pats ***** footing around

Comment

I do get tired of watching the Texans playing not to lose. Great teams play to win. Never let up. Cram it down your throat. Texans get a lead and try to not lose it. That's when you get beat. Pats ALMOST got that second onside kick. It was really close. I have no doubt Brady woulda marched em down the field and scored. That's what he does. 28-9 with less than 4 minutes remaining and the final score is 28-22. Come on Texans. That's not how champions finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X