• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a scumbag

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow what an interesting article!

Comment

Regarding the snagging. Was the water so clear that he was able to sign cast/snag bass on shallow water beds?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Just a pure guess. I heard he was a wild one back in the day.

2nd guess would be Roland Martin...just another guess.
          Roland would be my first guess.

Comment

No denying he’s a cheater.

He’s handled a ton of giant bass.
            Besides the 1 tourney and snagging witness, I was hoping we’d get a little more of how he caught them.

Comment

Interesting article.Seems to paint a very compelling story though it also seems the author had some sort of vendetta. Not doubting the shadiness of Long though

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                Regarding the snagging. Was the water so clear that he was able to sign cast/snag bass on shallow water beds?
                Maybe, some of those sight fishing guys just have better eyes than the rest of us, fished one event with and water was stained at best and boater I drew was sight fishing beds. He even brought me up to the front deck to show how it worked and I couldn't see squat of what he was looking at, and yes I had polorized glasses too.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Yes the water is almost crystal clear in those lakes. Long makes underwater videos of schools of giant bass in those lakes and usually there’s a good 20-30ft range of visibility.

Comment

Cool read.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                      I know Jimmy Houston. Tell me more.
                      Google Jimmy Houston canned hunt.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4xXcpUjQ0"]America's Big Bass King: Cheater Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Mr Ellis better check his lug nuts after this

Comment

Does the video actually work for anyone? I’ve tried watching it on 2 phones and a laptop with no luck.

It just stays frozen on the first second

Comment

the vid a few posts ago? yes, works for me on my work computer

Comment

wonder how many hours he spent following the guy to capture that footage.

Comment

Working...
                                X