No announcement yet.

Draw Archery Hunt - Choke Canyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck guys! I'm in.............When does the hunt start, tomorrow at noon?

Comment

Jan 3rd at Noon, I have a busy and week and weekend ahead which is why I'm taking advantage of today.

Plus it's a nice day to shoot the bow while cleaning up the backyard.

Comment

It is a nice day to shoot. Yaw gonna make it a live hunt if possible? I'll be polling for yaw.

Comment

I'm staying at the state park in a tent. already packing and shot my bow today. I won't be doing a live hunt. so far, the weather is looking good.

Comment

I was reviewing the fine print at the bottom of my $130.00 permit issued by the State of Texas and it states clearly: Permit good for one (180 inch) or better trophy buck or your money back. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
              It is a nice day to shoot. Yaw gonna make it a live hunt if possible? I'll be polling for yaw.
              I may try but service is spotty at best so it may be nothing more than updates at night. Additionally, it's a small group and you don't have to check in at the HQ unless you kill so there's limited interaction with other hunters.

Unlike when I was on the Mgt hunt 4 weeks ago at the Chap, everyone had to check in and out through the HQ and there was lots of killin' going on.

Originally posted by ruthunter View Post
              I was reviewing the fine print at the bottom of my $130.00 permit issued by the State of Texas and it states clearly: Permit good for one (180 inch) or better trophy buck or your money back. LOL!
              HaHa...! No wonder it's so hard to draw this tag....

Comment

God luck guys. Keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                X