Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christoval Live Hunt....."The Chief" part Deux!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christoval Live Hunt....."The Chief" part Deux!!

About to head out to God's country in about an hour. Most of you probably remember the 9 year old Chief's successful shot on a turkey but unsuccessful attempt on his first deer in the link below. Well this weekend will be the Chief Part Deux. We are going to give him another rip on the final weekend of youth season and adult doe/spike....

Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0652 (Medium).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	24839887

Name:	fatherson (Medium).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	24839888

Name:	101_0646 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	24839889

Nick and I are headed up a day early to corn roads and check cards to make sure he gets a shot on one of the bucks on the list or at least a doe. Probably going to hunt a buck early and then let him shoot a doe to get one under his belt Sat am. Then we'll hunt a list buck the remainder of the three hunts. On a side note....word has it Santa brought him a new .243 for Christmas so he's stepped it up a notch from the .223...

Chief and his Dad arrive Friday afternoon and his hunts will start on Sat am. In the meantime Nick and I are going to try to shoot another doe a piece on Friday out of blinds that won't be used in Chief's hunts. My brother called and said there is Brezina style sausage gonna be made in February and the more deer meat the more sausage I bring home.

Anyway...we're about to be off and running. Gonna stop in at CCR for an hour of Techno on the way and then point the white Ford west.......sit back, follow along and hope we can get Chief on his first deer. Should be a great time with good food, good drink, good friends and hopefully some good action......

Good luck, I'll be following along. b

Comment

Good luck to all

Comment

Good luck this weekend!

Comment

here. go get em chief!!!

Comment

Get that boy on a dang gum deer this time, and quit piddling around! Have fun and be safe.

Comment

Must be nice to shoot a "banging" new bow and have all the time off in the world...

My ears are still ringing from the bang...

Good luck to Chief!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
                Must be nice to shoot a "banging" new bow and have all the time off in the world...

My ears are still ringing from the bang...

Good luck to Chief!

LOL...the only thing that was banging was your head against the wall when you saw your score....

Comment

Yeah...

I hope you have good luck with those crossbow bolts and paper weight arrows you got...

Comment

Can you shoot the techo hunt with regular field tips or do you put a special blunt tip on? going to shoot it tomorrow

Comment

Good luck Chief!

Comment

Good Luck, hope he connects this time!
                        Taking my son and his buddy out this weekend as well. Should be a good weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                          Can you shoot the techo hunt with regular field tips or do you put a special blunt tip on? going to shoot it tomorrow
                          No field tips...I don't think Ken or Joe would like you very much after that little incident. Thye'll give you the blunt tips when you get set up. Awesome time...just make sure the guy next to you isn't shooting an Elite...your ears will ring for days...

Comment

good luck hope he gets one

Comment

Tagged- for follow along.
                              Hey Jason let that young shooter get that squirell for you, bet he can do it.
                              Or have you decided to let it live out its days?

Comment

Working...
                              X