Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
    I hear ya I am missing a few shirt tails hate to give up a sock
    LOL... I thought I was the only one with missing shirt tails. These days I keep a plastic folgers can in the blind with a roll of TP sealed up in it.

Comment

Don’t eat and drink that the night before LOL

Comment

Got smart enough to fold up 2 dinner knapkins and never leave the cabin without them in my pocket...............

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who's lost half their T-shirts & socks to the loss of memory of putting a roll of TP in the buggy

Comment

Yep it does not get any better....

Comment

good advice for any night, not just the night before a hunt!!

Comment

someone will surely mention that in a morning panic sprint out of the stand you have to make sure you get the coveralls all the way down and tucked way forward also

Comment

Always, always, always take TP with you to the stand If ya don't use it on your a++, use it to mark a blood trail.

Comment

I always carried, a partial roll in a plastic bag..............
                    I've always found room.................

Comment

About 3-4 years ago, I finally got tired of sacrificing my socks on the alter of poopy. Always, ALWAYS, take TP out hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                        I always carried, a partial roll in a plastic bag..............
                        I've always found room.................
                        Same here. Roll been in my pack for years. Only about half left now - I’ve had a couple emergencies myself. Mouth watering, feel like you’re gonna puke you have to go so bad emergencies...

Comment

Working...
                        X