Montana To-Do’s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana To-Do’s?

The future wife and I are headed up to Montana on the 29th of November for our honeymoon (driving up through Colorado). Anyone have any musts do’s in Montana, or anything along the way? We will he staying just outside of Big Timber’s, already planned on hitting Yellowstone one day, as well as driving out to where the film “Yellowstone”!

I wanted an elk hunt, but weddings are expensive enough 🙃

Thanks guys!

Eat as much Huckleberry everything as possible

Comment

Outdoor related, or ? Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman is pretty good. Be safe, the weather changes quick in that area. Spent a week snowed in during the elk opener right outside of Big Timber. Also, any of the sites on the Lewis and Clark Trail is pretty nice. I’m in Billings if you all need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
        Outdoor related, or ? Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman is pretty good. Be safe, the weather changes quick in that area. Spent a week snowed in during the elk opener right outside of Big Timber. Also, any of the sites on the Lewis and Clark Trail is pretty nice. I’m in Billings if you all need anything.
        Outdoor or in, just stuff to pass the time! Not a whole lot of “tourist attractions” in the area so just anything to pass the time. I will enjoy driving though the country side so we’re down to go anywhere.

Comment

Bozeman is great, Ennis is great, go to Norris Hot Springs on Friday or Saturday for live music and a nice soak in the springs. Copper whiskey in Bozeman is a great place to eat dinner. If out around Cardwell go to dinner at La Hoods and tell Uncle Phil hello.

That’s my favorite part of the world you are spending time in, congrats and enjoy yourself. Oh by the way MAP Brewing Company in Bozeman, get the smoked salmon dip. Trust me

Comment

Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center in Yellowstone, MT

Visit the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center of West Yellowstone, MT to experience and see Yellowstone wildlife firsthand!

Pretty cool stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              Eat as much Huckleberry everything as possible
              I sure enjoyed the huckleberry vodka.

Comment

Thanks for all the info. guys!!

Comment

Go snowmobiling in Yellowstone. My wife and I were in Jackson Hole last year and did 80 miles in one day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Loving this state, most beautiful place we have ever been by far! We are visting the ranch that “Yellowstone” is filmed on today, about a four hour drive from our stay in the Crazy Mountains, but we’ll be passing through Bozeman on the way back this evening and will be stopping for dinner at Copper!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_DReezen View Post
                      Loving this state, most beautiful place we have ever been by far! We are visting the ranch that “Yellowstone” is filmed on today, about a four hour drive from our stay in the Crazy Mountains, but we’ll be passing through Bozeman on the way back this evening and will be stopping for dinner at Copper!
                      Congrats on tying the knot, Montana is awesome!!! Not sure how far you are but Whitefish is a great little town with lots of really good places to eat.

Comment

Good call on Copper Whiskey for dinner.

Comment

CM Russell museum in Great Falls. Pizza at Moose's in Kalispell.

Comment

The future wife and I are headed up to Montana on the 29th of November for our honeymoon (driving up through Colorado). Anyone have any musts do’s in Montana, or anything along the way? We will he staying just outside of Big Timber’s, already planned on hitting Yellowstone one day, as well as driving out to where the film “Yellowstone”!

I wanted an elk hunt, but weddings are expensive enough 🙃

Thanks guys!
                            You heading to Darby? Thats where Chief Joseph ranch is that much of it is filmed. We hunted the Bitterroot all around there in June.

We stayed in Hamilton, Lake Como is amazing but I have a feeling you'll have a bit different weather experience than we had.

Comment

Following this for advice. That’s a part of the Country I’d like to see someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X