No announcement yet.

Who to call when ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a lease member die in camp about 10 years back. Because of the unusual nature of his death, not only was the sheriff there for 3-4 hours, the county coroner came and did an investigation as well

Comment

Holy ****... Prayers

Comment

Sorry to hear, terrible for his son. Prayers up for all.

Also, agree with others that he died doing what he loved and was in the presence of the Creator and His Creation.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          We had a lease member die in camp about 10 years back. Because of the unusual nature of his death, not only was the sheriff there for 3-4 hours, the county coroner came and did an investigation as well
          You still hunted that evening, didn't you?

Comment

Prayers up for the son and family

Comment

9-1-1 would be a good start. Sorry for the loss.

Comment

If you're sure the person had passed there is no need to call 911.

Find the sheriff non emergency number and call them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I would call the landowner first.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

You must first call the game warden to see if you can use the guys deer tags. Kidding. Not sure why anyone would feel inclined to call a warden unless the guy was accidently shot or something hunting related.
                    Sorry about the loss sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      You still hunted that evening, didn't you?
                      Given the degree of terrible in that story, I’d bet not. Yikes!
                      Last edited by Fishndude; 11-22-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

What happened after all? This also worries me being in the middle of nowhere and hunting with older guys. I’m the youngest at 35.

Comment

I knew someone whose grandfather died in Mexico and someone in Mexico suggested propping him up and driving him back to USA and then notify U.S officials
                          They didn’t and Mexico officials took along time to process the paperwork
                          Here in the USA call 911 or sheriffs department,
                          Game wardens are state troopers and have 4x4 trucks so 911 will probably notify them
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-22-2020, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Worry won’t add a minute to your life or anyone else’s. Thank God when you go to sleep at night and thank Him if you wake up the next morning. God says the He sets life and death before you and to choose life!
                            Does knowing that a loved one is born again or in Heaven make these occurrences any easier? At the time no it doesn’t. But we need to live everyday like our last.
                            So sorry about the young mans father brother. Glad y’all were there to help him through the first part of life without his Dad.

Comment

Man that is Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                                Who to call when someone dies while on your deer lease?

A friend of mine died sitting in his stand and his son found him.

I've been told you must call the Game Warden to report it. Is this true?
                                Any chance his name was Brad?

Comment

Working...
                                X