I remember when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when.....

I guess I just ain't that mad at em anymore plus I already have a bk & 2 doe in the freezer).

I remember back in the day when I'd of fell outta the tree tryn to get an arrow off! Even on a doe!

Took these a few min ago.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201121_080513.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	25231631

Name:	20201121_080445.jpg
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	25231632

Even passed up my patent pending "fork shot" (dont know how many I've shot through there, lol).

Name:	20201121_080342.jpg
Size:	277.6 KB
ID:	25231633

I'm waitn on swine!

Lol
    Me too. Not mad at them anymore either. Opening weekend I was covered up with does, let everyone pass. Getting soft in my old age. Lol

Comment

It happens....

Comment

Yep, part of the growth i reckon.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t even shoot them anymore my age n messed up shoulders made me have to quit bow hunting but I do enjoy taking the grandkids
          I will shoot a hog or coyote

Comment

I watch them way more than I shoot them. Living down here in this "crick bottom" with these deer will cause you to get attached to them. Plus I want to see what they will become with some age.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember the days of my youth with my knees shaking so bad when standing to shoot, the deer caught the leg movement and bolted off.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                I remember the days of my youth with my knees shaking so bad when standing to shoot, the deer caught the leg movement and bolted off.
                Right after the shot was worse for me. I used to shake afterwards , lol.

Comment

Since my grandson started hunting, I tend to watch more and let him kill em!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                    Yes sir that got me hooked I do a lot of watching these days too.But when it’s time to shoot I still get the excited shakes makes me feel like a kid again.

Comment

Why do people think that the plural form of female deer is doe? It's 2 does not 2 doe. Deer is the word that more than one is still deer. This drives me crazy on Facebook groups.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Why do people think that the plural form of female deer is doe? It's 2 does not 2 doe. Deer is the word that more than one is still deer. This drives me crazy on Facebook groups.

You can check a dictionary for your answer to that question.

Comment

I think it’s a good place to be. I enjoy sitting and watching, not just the kill and work that follows. Lots of times I practice drawing and letting off while I watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Beer or beers?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                              Beer or beers?
                              That's funny. My dad started saying "I had 6 beer" like it was deer. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X