Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Sendero View Post
    I heard back from Kathy. No proficiency test required.
    Not doubting you at all, but can you post the email from Kathy just as a reference for the rest of us? That way we all aren't bugging them for that information. Thanks in advance.

Comment

What really sucks is that they don't do stand by hunters... so everyone who put in for it without reading up on it and got drawn, but doesn't have their bow hunters ed, will get booted and the spot is gone, so thanks for that...your lack of attention to detail cost yourself and another dedicated hunter the chance to hunt the H. Also i know for a fact that in the multiple H posts on here it has been stated dozens of times that the proficiency test isn't required. learn your lesson, and please for the love of god start reading the instructions. annoyed.
      Last edited by firemedic731; 09-03-2020, 03:55 PM.

Comment

in on B. first timer for Hagerman.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Gol-durn you guys are hard-headed.

No proficency test required this year, although I wish there was. I don't agree with it- but I don't make the rules.

Per the Hagerman staff, the normal mandatory in-brief on Thursday morning will be replaced by a Zoom meeting (or similar).

Tentative- We will be adding a PRIVATE BH Ed course for ONLY those drawn for the 2020 season, afternoon of 19 September 2020 at the Hagerman refuge. I still have some research to do, hopefully posted this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post

No proficency test required this year, although I wish there was. I don't agree with it- but I don't make the rules.

Per the Hagerman staff, the normal mandatory in-brief on Thursday morning will be replaced by a Zoom meeting (or similar).

Tentative- We will be adding a PRIVATE BH Ed course for ONLY those drawn for the 2020 season, afternoon of 19 September 2020 at the Hagerman refuge. I still have some research to do, hopefully posted this weekend.
              Zoom meeting for orientation? Wow. I see a Charlie Foxtrot coming with that. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I see a CF with the changes in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post

I have my BH Ed (got it from you four years ago), but thank you for doing your best to help out those drawn without the class yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for B

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                      Zoom meeting for orientation? Wow. I see a Charlie Foxtrot coming with that. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                      that may be difficult to be in a place with good connectivity for zoom, then at the gates for stand placement right afterwards. I do get the potential issue of breaking fed rules by gathering a bunch of people in one place for the orientation though.

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                        that may be difficult to be in a place with good connectivity for zoom, then at the gates for stand placement right afterwards. I do get the potential issue of breaking fed rules by gathering a bunch of people in one place for the orientation though.
                        The zoom orientation will not be on the Thursday before the hunt. It will happen in October. You can also request a written document for the orientation and then email them a confirmation that you have received it and read it. Kathy should have sent emails to all of those that were drawn and it explains everything in detail. It may end up being a CF on the Thursday before the hunt but most of us that have hunted there in the past know the rules and how the hunt is conducted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                          The zoom orientation will not be on the Thursday before the hunt. It will happen in October. You can also request a written document for the orientation and then email them a confirmation that you have received it and read it. Kathy should have sent emails to all of those that were drawn and it explains everything in detail. It may end up being a CF on the Thursday before the hunt but most of us that have hunted there in the past know the rules and how the hunt is conducted.
                          Maybe Kathy is waiting to see who will pay and after a second draw, but I have not received an email yet on orientation.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

I had not got info about the zoom orientation either, but it makes sense to do it that way ahead of time.

Comment

Congrats to all those drawn in B

Comment

For those that need the Bowhunter Ed course for Hagerman. We have scheduled a private course (field day only) for Saturday afternoon, 19 September 2020. It will be conducted at the Hagerman Refuge, and reserved for the drawn hunters. Limit will be set at 20.

As a reminder, you will need to complete the online portion.

PM me your email address and I'll respond with a link to the course as well as pertinent information.

Comment

Working...
                                X