X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuned in. Knock em down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm starting to remember why I don't hunt pretty spots... If I find something like this on public land I call it a tourist trap. This one sure sets up right though. This year is as much about getting the property set up and keeping the locals in check and we have our hands full on both accounts. Before next season this area will be pushed out and planted. I would really like a better access to it too but that may not be possible. Gonna give it til 8:30 or so and go do some slough slippin'. I may even bump,the horns together.

Comment

Aight, I'm going walk about.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          Rise and shine. Bout to head out the door. It’s considerably cooler this morning!
          When I walked out to the truck this morning, I was seriously wishing I was headed to hunt instead of headed to work beautiful morning to be in the woods...hope you can find a heavy travel route while you're scouting

Comment

Just snuck up on 4 does. Gonna watch what they do for a little bit.

Comment

This wasn't here this morning

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that's a good indication it's right to hit them horns together...

Comment

They're in trouble now! I slipped up on an absolute stud. I got to within 15yards before he stood up from his bed and I'm certain he thought I was a hog just because of how he left. Found another major bedding area on a pine ridge between a field and a pin oak bottom with buck beds all in it. It's gonna take a little careful work to set that up, but things are starting to make sense! Headed to go get a haircut and pick Baby Girl up from school. We'll be after them this evening from a stand I've been corning but haven't hunted yet. There was fresh tracks all over it when I corned yesterday. Maybe she'll get to see one this evening.

Comment

Sounds like a plan is coming together!! I love new places for this very reason! Looking forward to some serious tailgate pics!!

Comment

I got my PH picked up from school. Stopping by the lease boss’s house to grab a tag and grab a sack of corn and we’ll be headed in!

Comment

Good luck this evening Steve!

Comment

Pit Stop in the Big Z for snacks. 1 for me and 1 for her!

Comment

Man that girl is growin'!! Put a sock hat over that red hair! That'll scare them deeras rat out the woods!! Even deer don't mix it with the ire of a redheaded woman!! (no matter how young) She's a cutie.

Comment

We're settled in. I didn't say anything about stealth or quiet but we're here. There's a 75 yard lane out front and 125 to the east that I have been corning for 3 days now and a feeder at the end of the east lane. We're on the back,side of the last ridge before it falls off into the river. The river is about 125yds south of us.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Comment

This place MLD III?

Comment

Working...
                                X