• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
    If we drive fast, we can all still make it in time for lunch

brown noser...

Comment

Aggies take the lead as the tortillas hit the warmer.

Did I just break a forum rule?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tortilla time sized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	23903407

Comment

she's in me

Click image for larger version

Name:	in me size.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	23903408

~amen~
        Last edited by Legdog; 10-10-2009, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
          Steven, I'm not laughing at your story anymore.

This really has me split too, It is just hard for me to believe the story played out like it did. When you were telling me the story, I was shocked that it ended with you getting 2 tickets...

I hate for Law Enforcement Officers to get a bad wrap, but this was pretty ridiculous. And yes, I am going to stick with ridiculous, I know they were doing their job, and blah blah about the character of the person, doesn't matter. What about the character of the GW??! Kinda BS they took that route.... they brought on the bad wrap themselves.

I have respect for ALL law enforcement officers ](even the idiot that pulled me over on SUNDAY for TEXTING in a SCHOOL ZONE... [/B]ugh, don't get me started)

But, in short, it sucks. They threw the book at you, and hit you right in the face.

I never knew about the processing law; unfortunately I do now.

Sorry Bud. I'll buy you a beer/case of Vodka soon/6 lunch shots in Mexico soon.
          You probably don't have kids do you. When you do, you will not want people not being resposible with their vehicle while driving thru their school zone as well!!! School zones are suppose to be a safer place for kids. How much safer are you making it when your not even paying attention to the road??? All it takes is a few seconds and WHAM the damage is done. You are charged with man slaughter not just a ticket!!! How would you feel about that?
          Everyone knows about this law by now and all I ask is please pay attention to this one. I know you think the tickets given to legdog are petty but remember laws are made for a reason, and hopefully you understand the importance of the one you broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
            You probably don't have kids do you. When you do, you will not want people not being resposible with their vehicle while driving thru their school zone as well!!! School zones are suppose to be a safer place for kids. How much safer are you making it when your not even paying attention to the road??? All it takes is a few seconds and WHAM the damage is done. You are charged with man slaughter not just a ticket!!! How would you feel about that?
            Everyone knows about this law by now and all I ask is please pay attention to this one. I know you think the tickets given to legdog are petty but remember laws are made for a reason, and hopefully you understand the importance of the one you broke.

I don't like texting at all while a vehicle is moving, but Hilly's deal was on a Sunday Russ...not sure what the laws are but my guess that is why she received a warning after she called his bluff and said she would let the judge decide.

Comment

[QUOTE=Michael;1903628]You wouldn't condone speeding to get there, now would you?

Looking good, Leggett![/QUOTE

Has nothing to do with condoning, I wouldn't be or act SURPRIZED if he gave me a ticket tho, because I have been driving for a "few" years now

When you become a hunter, it is similar to foreigners becoming Americans, your here, speak the language and learn the rules. If you have been living here as long as you have.......well....like I said ignorance isn't an excuse anymore, now is it

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                brown noser...

pffft, my momma didn't raise a fool, I don't hold a grudge, especially if food is concerned

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  I know about the law, and I am a huge fan of it. But my point.....

It was Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I don't like texting at all while a vehicle is moving, but Hilly's deal was on a Sunday Russ...not sure what the laws are but my guess that is why she received a warning after she called his bluff and said she would let the judge decide.
                    It is gonna make for a good campfire story one day

Comment

It actually doesn't even matter what day it is. According to the sign entering the school zones its only in effect during the hours the school zone is in effect. My guess is the officer was probably bored and you looked like an easy target.

Comment

Looks were deseiving.

Comment

Hilly, what day was it, again??

Sorry, the devil made me do it.

Hi, Hillary.

Comment

HEATHEN!!

Ain't you never heard of Sunday School????

Comment

Actually. I asked the cop, in a very sarcastic, if their was a church in the school zone

hi Ronnie!

Comment

Good luck with the judge Legdog.

Comment

Working...
                                X