2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Every time I've been over in Green's it's always loaded with rays.

Correct. There are more stingrays there than any other part of West Matagorda Bay, Espiritu Santo, or the San Antonio Bay complex in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Correct. There are more stingrays there than any other part of West Matagorda Bay, Espiritu Santo, or the San Antonio Bay complex in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I don't know if it has the most but if it doesn't I haven't been to the place that has more.

Comment

Couple pics of some TBH celebrities from the last few days. The wind has been terrible but with patience and persistence we keep putting decent boxes of fish together.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
          Couple pics of some TBH celebrities from the last few days. The wind has been terrible but with patience and persistence we keep putting decent boxes of fish together.

Thanks, CD! Had a great day on the water with you today. That wind tried to get the best of us, but we gave it what for by still boxing some fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post

****. I know them dudes. Well I used to know one till he got spotted drinking the claw....

[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              ****. I know them dudes. Well I used to know one till he got spotted drinking the claw....

[emoji16]

Bud I been on them claws for about 3 years now. Lol. I was on em before they were cool.

Comment

That short one in the blue shirt is Bad Medicine! Better watch out for him. Lol! Congrats to everybody on a good couple days of fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Bud I been on them claws for about 3 years now. Lol. I was on em before they were cool.
                  Dood, I don't remember you drinking them back when you were stealing other folks steaks.

Comment

Solid trout guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                      Dood, I don't remember you drinking them back when you were stealing other folks steaks.

Dennis was the steak thief. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        That short one in the blue shirt is Bad Medicine! Better watch out for him. Lol! Congrats to everybody on a good couple days of fishing!

Who you calling short? Lol

Comment

I was thinking pot meet kettle. Lol

Comment

Nice guys!!!

If you don't like Sharks stay out of West Matty, counted 4 my last trip. Seems worse every year. At they seem docile for the most part.

Comment

Planning to take my son out Friday to West Galveston Bay for his first saltwater fishing trip. This will only be my second trip out there. I'm planning to launch at the public ramp behind Tiki Island. If anyone has some suggestions or tips I'd appreciate it. Really hoping he can hook into a red fish, it'll be fun to watch him fight it. I'll be throwing plastics but may try to get some live bait for him if I can find some without having to wait in a long line. I've been waiting for some good weather and I really want his first experience to be a good one.

Comment

We Ain't short, Just vertically challenged!!LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X