• Show
Clear All

Prayers Continuing Jason!

Comment

Prayers for Smart

I saw the Facebook post last night.

We are praying for you.

Comment

Somebody get this man some Long John Silvers ASAP! That'll clean him out!

Hang in there Jason. Thoughts and prayers still going up for ya bud.

Comment

Praying for healing and no loss of aiming ability!!

Seriously Jason, I will pray specifically for healing without the surgery. We serve a God that is capable of that. If He has other plans, whatever they are, I know His plan will be what is best for you. You just stay strong and as you well know, attitude is a big part of any healing. Keep at it Jason!!

Comment

Hang in there man, prayers sent!!

Comment

Hang in there Jason......Prayers sent!!

Comment

Keep plugging!!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I hope you get better soon, Jason! Prayers sent.

Comment

I missed this yesterday Jason but you know you have our prayers and I know that you'll be just fine come dove and deer season...heck sooner than that!

Comment

Checking in on you this am. Prayers still going up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Thank y’all for the good words and prayers. I really appreciate it. Sorry it has taken me awhile to reply but I’m in and out of this morphine haze here.

Feeling a little better this morning. My colon still feels like a 12 round bout of gut and nut punches from Mike Tyson, but we’re taking it easy trying to make it better.

Doc came in this morning and said numbers arent down as a whole but they aren’t up either. He said it was very typical with this deal ... just gotta wait it out and see where it goes. The main indicator white blood cell count was down some from 16.2 to 15.7. Normal being 11-12.

Hoping we can get past this without surgery but we’ll tackle what we have to. Hoping my dove and deer seasons aren’t in jeopardy but that’s not important right now.

Thanks again fellas for the prayers and good thoughts ...
                          Prayers for you, Sir. After my third bout with Diverticulitis in about 9 months, I had surgery last July. They took out 8” of my colon and I have been fine ever since.

Comment

Here’s you you getting better soon Winder Likker.

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

Get well soon Smart!

Prayer said for you

Comment

Working...
                                X