No announcement yet.

New season of Yellowstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep been tough so far. Told my wife they are getting close to jumping the shark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will give it one more shot next Sunday, but If it doesnt get A LOT better next week, the wife and I are out. The little "Texas" girl about did me in Sunday night.........

Comment

Well I hate to tell y'all this but it IS a soap opera. My parents always watched Dallas when I was growing up. Dad and I were camping trip when the "Who Shot JR?" episode came on. He was pretty ******, no DVR back then. Anyways, I equate Yellowstone to Dallas. Prime time soap opera. And yes, I am watching it and yes, I hope it gets better soon.

Comment

I'm hoping they just need some build up for what's coming. I've always thought the majority of shows hit their stride in season 3...we'll see.

Comment

I had to really laugh at the guy fly fishing cause it was just a joke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
              Well I hate to tell y'all this but it IS a soap opera. My parents always watched Dallas when I was growing up. Dad and I were camping trip when the "Who Shot JR?" episode came on. He was pretty ******, no DVR back then. Anyways, I equate Yellowstone to Dallas. Prime time soap opera. And yes, I am watching it and yes, I hope it gets better soon.

Dallas was great soap opera tv back in the day.

Comment

Can’t wait to see the new Bunk Hand Female. And she kissed her mama with that mouth. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                  Will give it one more shot next Sunday, but If it doesnt get A LOT better next week, the wife and I are out. The little "Texas" girl about did me in Sunday night.........
                  Yeah that was over the top for even this show. Not to say I haven't seen her kind up 59 North but they usually don't stray all the way to Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post
                    I searched it on hulu and the suggested shows i might like included “the young and the restless.” I complained after the first episode that it felt like a soap opera or an old episode of “dallas”. Wife was even having a hard time watching episode 2 tonight.
                    Hulu ****** me off. They aired the first episode and no the second.

Comment

Big let down- The cowgirl as said above has the most ridiculous accent I’ve ever heard and nowhere near how a Texan talks , and then Costner’s son talking to the wolf , I just wanted to laugh out loud on that one. Gimme some Beth......

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        The highlight of last nights episode was a little Tyler Childers jam when Rip and psycho B**** were dancing in the arena.
                        My fav line was when Psycho says, " So are we gonna *** in the dirt? " LOL

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                          My fav line was when Psycho says, " So are we gonna *** in the dirt? " LOL
                          What about when she called the guy a cheese ****? I think it was cheese ****.

Comment

We just started season 1 a week or so ago. It started off pretty interesting, but you guys are right on point that it is a soap opera. I love the setting and the general story line but some of this is too much. Not sure if we will continue after this season or not. Is season 2 worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                              We just started season 1 a week or so ago. It started off pretty interesting, but you guys are right on point that it is a soap opera. I love the setting and the general story line but some of this is too much. Not sure if we will continue after this season or not. Is season 2 worth it?
                              Season 2 is the best of the 3 up to now

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                Lol yea that wasn't very accurate.
                                Ya think? “She’s Texan” I was like stfu - that episode they had that whole horse riding family from Texas on the show all speakin normal..

Oh well I’m still in like Flynn. Blackberry smoke in a tv show? The playlist has been on point every episode . Change my mind

Comment

Working...
                                X