Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

We are waiting on all 5 of ours to come back . 3 positive in the family so far . Me and my son are almost back to normal. Wife still sick and my girl started coughing again this morning.

Comment

I stopped at Walmart in Pleasanton and picked up diet tonic water and zinc tablets. I guess it aint IF I get it but when.

Wilson county implemented a mandatory mask rule for businesses, so I will hear a bunch of grumbling about that.

Comment

A casual friend of mine was admitted to the hospital after being sick for 10 days. His oxygen levels were in the upper 80s. He is early 60s and is considerably overweight with other underlying health issues. I really hope he pulls through. His wife said he had a really bad night last night in the hospital. She has COVID as well so there is no being in the hospital with him.

Comment

We've got our Zinc and diet tonic water also, thanks to this thread. Ive been taking Vitamin C daily since before this all started as well as a daily vitamin. Im hoping that helps.

Comment

I just got tested this morning and it came back positive, I've had symptoms since Thursday. I got it from my roommate at my station and now half of my crew is on quarantine, 3 of us have come up positive so far.
              So far its basically like having a mild flu. Muscle aches, loss of appetite, loss of taste (this one has me sad), fever, and a dry cough. Its a nice little vacation from work.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                This is correct I bet

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                The "covid wards" are seeing an influx but many of these have to be people coming in for routine procedures after the lock down, that are now testing positive. So, some of the hospitalizations are not for, but with.

The people who are being tested before routine procedures are not hospitalized. They are being tested as outpatients. If they are positive, their procedure is cancelled and they stay home unless their Covid gets severe enough to need hospitalization.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  So we are up to two daughters in law (one gave birth Sunday morning) and 4 grandkids that have tested positive. Two sons have symptoms. Still waiting on test results for wife and I.
                  Prayers and a pm sent.

Comment

Sooooo many more tests, soooooo many more positives, death #s continue to fall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                      I apologize for the way that came across. Bragging was definitely not my intent, the point was that it isn't as easily transmitted as they want you to believe. Common sense precautions is definitely a good idea, but we have gone way past that.

Glad you are feeling better.
                      I disagree about it not being easily transmitted & my guess is easier to catch than the flu...I'm sick of the politicizing of this cootie & the bogus numbers but it sucks. My comment to you is to not dismiss this thread & there are plenty of pearls being thrown your way on how to help ease & shorten / possibly ward off an infection regardless of how severe. I do hope you don't dismiss these pearls due to the frustration of the politicization & go get the OTC items for your loved ones now.

Comment

What a difference 24hrs can make. I feel like I was never sick today. Strange virus that had me a little worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Sooooo many more tests, soooooo many more positives, death #s continue to fall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Exact conversation wife and I had at dinner. No problem finding how many more tests were given and how many new cases but you have to dig a little to find the current death count.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Nice! That seems fast, how much time passed between symptoms and all clear?
                            18 days since I got sick. Got rough about halfway through.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Congrats man and anytime you want to have a cold beer let me know! Glad your able to get back to me.

Maybe we can talk about any openings yall have on that bad *** lease
                              I don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                18 days since I got sick. Got rough about halfway through.
                                Glad you are feeling better.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X