No announcement yet.

Sticker Siting/GW Stop all in one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You went to the back of the closet to find this one.

Comment

Why y'all bringin' up old ****?

Comment

Its all a scam. You have every right to be upset. Writing costly tickets for such a minor infraction? Sure, its the law. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous. Writing tickets (in some cases) is left up to the discretion of the game warden. This was one of those moments.

Comment

New thread to me. I gave up reading at about page 4.

How did the court appearance go?

Comment

Someone needed a speech on the spirit of the law vs. the letter of the law. Not sure if the GWs do a normal FTO program, but since they were riding double, it could have been a young and cutthroat newbie who hasn't learned proper discretion. I am not a game warden. But I have been writing tickets for a lot of years and I would have cited for one and warned on the other and explained the rules clearly. Citations are about behavior modification. A big part of any LEO's job is education. I would have taken the opportunity to educate with one mad cite with the other.

Comment

wow. this goes wayyyyyyyyyyy back.... but still made sum good reading..
              lesson was learnded I am sure

Comment

Legdog, what was the outcome, $, on the citations?

Comment

Not being "ticky tacky" at all.

Comment

Isn’t the bigger GW now on Lone Star Law?

Comment

Awwwwe heck, now I am interested in how this turned out. lol

Need an update.

J

Comment

Working...
                      X