Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad y'all are feeling better, Matt.
    Don't give up on offering the D ... she'll come round eventually!

Comment

My wife swears she had it in February. She felt crappy for a few days and I finally made her go to the doctor. After that she had high fever, chills, trouble breathing, and felt like she was going to die. She had never been that sick.

They did a COVID like test with the swab deep in the nasal cavity. Doctor came back and barely opened the door. Peeked in and said no flu, but we're giving you some medicine, then quickly left. She got no paperwork or see you later, etc.

Glad y'all are feeling a bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        Glad y'all are feeling better, Matt.
        Don't give up on offering the D ... she'll come round eventually!
        Lmao. I won’t ever give up!

Wife actually started feeling kinda rough again. Not as bad as before. She’s sleeping. Hoping she feels better soon. I’m still pretty weak but getting better. Killer headache all day. Need beer. Really want beer. Ice cold beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Fever and body aches are pretty much gone . The coughing and fatigue is what he is dealing with now. Mostly the cough. His girlfriend also has it and has zero symptoms. Crazy.
          Do you know what blood type they are? Is she Type O?

Hope you guys are better soon, Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

I mentioned blood type earlier on in the thread, Mary. I'm O- and as sick as I felt, I feel like I had a relatively minor case compared to some.

Comment

I'm sorry guys and girls. I know I've interjected a lot in this thread, which is something I rarely do on here, but I consider you all people I care about, and if there's something I can say, or some way I can help just one person dealing with this, it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                I mentioned blood type earlier on in the thread, Mary. I'm O- and as sick as I felt, I feel like I had a relatively minor case compared to some.
                That is why I am asking. I have heard Type O is not being hit "as hard". It would be interesting to see if she is O and he is not.

Comment

Not sure. But, I have heard that type O is pretty resistant to the symptoms. I will have to ask.

Comment

My son just said he is type O. So, there goes that theory

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      My son just said he is type O. So, there goes that theory
                      Darn...was hoping to find some type pattern.

Hope he is better very soon!

Comment

Darn...was hoping to find some type pattern.

Hope he is better very soon!
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I'm trying to disect this as well...my sister has been talking to a lot of docs since her hubby & kids have it & being told most people that tested positive still test negative for the anti-body??

They are all going to get tested for the anti once the negatives tests show they are clear. Keep ya posted.
                          I thought I had heard the antibody test was only accurate about 50% of the time. If so this could be why.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                            I'm sorry guys and girls. I know I've interjected a lot in this thread, which is something I rarely do on here, but I consider you all people I care about, and if there's something I can say, or some way I can help just one person dealing with this, it's worth it.
                            Had you and others not spoke up I’d probably still be miserable. It’s greatly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                              I thought I had heard the antibody test was only accurate about 50% of the time. If so this could be why.
                              Brother...I'm not sure & at this point. I'm thinking Mrs Artos could be getting scammed paying for the anti simply to get her plasma. Our radar is on full power & depending on the results, I'll likely try another source to compare. We have already discussed if they say positive, she will not donate at the same location.

I have close friends who spent time in the hospital & benefited with plasma from those w/ the anti, but now I'm hearing there's a scam to get you to donate & they sell regardless for a multitude of uses.

Crisis can bring out the worst in people & we are in the valley...I'll follow up here tomorrow on her results & my sister's fam is also going to do the same since they are known positives.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                Had you and others not spoke up I’d probably still be miserable. It’s greatly appreciated!
                                I would link the old thread but not worth it & this is the most disappointing issue about the internet & the arrogance of typing behind a keyboard...posted a link weeks ago about a fb post where this chiropractor who is heavily invested in the science & politics of covid where he cited dr. friends who worked in local area hospitals had excellent results with the zinc / quinine / tonic water on their patients w/ minor symptoms.

All I did was share the info & you would have thought I was suggesting people do routine injections of gasoline & hydraulic fluid into their veins?? I bet the same folks who posted the guy was a quack now have zinc & tonic water in their cabinets.

Comment

Working...
                                X