Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Whatever you do avoid a respirator unless it’s a literal last resort!
    Right there for sure but dexamethasone reports are supposedly showing good results in that respect. The Melatonin can help prevent the cytokines from getting out of control too.

Comment

Things that cause me to do my own research and go my own way:

I spent 20 years in the military, anyone that has been warming a government seat for thirty plus years is not an expert on anything other than where to eat at lunch and how he/she is going to maximize their vacation times by taking it in conjunction with federal holidays. This goes for the WHO, CDC, and Fauci & Co...Period !

Hypocrisy

Playing politics

Only illness where no early treatment recommend and treatment politicized
      Last edited by Johnny44; 06-21-2020, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Best of luck, hope you guys feel better soon. Alot of good advice, would recommend looking at types of cough syrup you take - remember reading something about a certain one making people respond worse to COVID-19.

Comment

My son has it. Dr pretty much told him to go home, self medicate, and tough it out. No prescriptions. Not even a Z Pak. Basically hydrate, take zinc, and fever reducers. If things worsen he was told to call the Dr. If not.... retest in 10-12 days to make sure he is Covid free. That seems to be pretty standard now.

Comment

I got it and I can’t smell or taste anything

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              My son has it. Dr pretty much told him to go home, self medicate, and tough it out. No prescriptions. Not even a Z Pak. Basically hydrate, take zinc, and fever reducers. If things worsen he was told to call the Dr. If not.... retest in 10-12 days to make sure he is Covid free. That seems to be pretty standard now.
              My biggest frustration is just no info. No expectations. No “don’t take this but you should try this”. Literally nothing. I get it. ER if it gets bad. But what do we expect?

I’m extremely thankful HEB delivers and has stuff in stock.

I’m fairly tough and usually don’t go to the doc when sick. This stuff is no joke. Hope your boy heals up fast!
              I seem to be feeling a bit better after taking that zinc and stuff. Body doesn’t hurt. Idk if it’s a coincidence or not. Still have a headache but the body ache has subsided.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory.Shumate View Post

Am I misunderstanding these ph values? When I was in school the ph scale only went up to 14.
                It’s false. Type “avocado ph” into google and you’ll get tons of links on how the whole coronavirus pH treatment is malarkey

Comment

One of my kiddos had it. Wiped out all three of his roomates and a GF there second week back to summer school. His complaint with lack of taste and smell and being tired. Back well now as it lasted about 4-5 days for him in not feeling well
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Trophy8, don’t get discouraged by that guy man.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Matt, hope you and your family start feeling better.

Comment

Prayers for a speedy recovery for you guys. I wish I had some treatment suggestions, but unfortunately I do not.

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8
                            I don’t know that they know anymore about it now than they did at the start LOL
                            And this is probably why you’re not getting any direction from the doc. The minute they think they have something figured out another study dispute should t on a daily basis. So you’re better off with them telling you almost nothing rather than something that could harm you?

Comment

My wife told me today that she can't smell or taste anything. She had to write it down for me because apparently I have developed a resistance to listening to her.

Comment

Honestly this happened today and I'm concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X