No announcement yet.

Living the Dream in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being able to thread the needle with getting food plots in with this rain is impressive! Nice work.

Comment

Man you weren’t kidding about stuck! Glad y’all were around when I stuck my truck! Your place is looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
        Being able to thread the needle with getting food plots in with this rain is impressive! Nice work.
        Thanks Booner! It all worked out before the rains hit yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
          Man you weren’t kidding about stuck! Glad y’all were around when I stuck my truck! Your place is looking great.
          Thanks Derrell!

Comment

We have all had those kinds of experiences with equipment! Looks great and with all of the rain we are getting those food plots should be legendary!

Comment

Update from this past weekend. Fertilized the food plots. Plots are looking pretty good. Baled the hay meadow. Shot another pig and a huge diamond back rattle snake. Had a great weekend. Very hot weekend.

Comment

That is a toad of a snake and looks like you made a bunch of hay.

Rwc

Comment

Agree. That’s one that can do serious damage! Glad you took care of him. Looks like things are progressing nicely. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Never saw a rattler the whole time I was out there Happy to see that it ended up the way that it did

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      That is a toad of a snake and looks like you made a bunch of hay.

Rwc
                      Yes sir first cutting was good. Hoping to get a second cutting as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                        Agree. That’s one that can do serious damage! Glad you took care of him. Looks like things are progressing nicely. Thanks for taking us along.
                        Thanks for tagging along. More things coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                          Never saw a rattler the whole time I was out there Happy to see that it ended up the way that it did
                          First for me since I've had the place. Hope to not see another.

Comment

Can’t get over the size of that rattler! Monster! Plots are looking great

Comment

I'm have been wanting to make the tank bigger on my place since I bought it..well the time has come..they started pumping it this morning. Will be moving dirt Tuesday or Wednesday..when all said and done should be just a tad over 2 acres. Will keep you updated as pictures are sent to me.

Comment

Looking forward to how the expansion project finishes out

Comment

Working...
                                X