No announcement yet.

Living the Dream in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've done a great job since taking over that place. My wife and I close on our place in OK tomorrow. Can't wait to get started!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      You've done a great job since taking over that place. My wife and I close on our place in OK tomorrow. Can't wait to get started!
      Thanks. I have really enjoyed the place so far. Where abouts is your place in OK? Let's meet up sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
        Thanks. I have really enjoyed the place so far. Where abouts is your place in OK? Let's meet up sometime.

You Gents may have a few things in common. [emoji6]

Comment

East of Hugo in Choctaw Co. 70 acres. I’m definitely down to meet up. Ready to get some things started! I think I may be one of the few hunters in my area. I believe most land owners around me are cattle guys and I can’t see any feeders, blinds, or food plots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
            You Gents may have a few things in common. [emoji6]

You think so!? [emoji51]

Comment

East of Hugo in Choctaw Co. 70 acres. I’m definitely down to meet up. Ready to get some things started! I think I may be one of the few hunters in my area. I believe most land owners around me are cattle guys and I can’t see any feeders, blinds, or food plots.

That's great. I am north west of McAlester. I go thru Hugo when I go up there which is every other weekend. If I can help out let me know. Heading up Thursday to get food plots planted.

Comment

That's great. I am north west of McAlester. I go thru Hugo when I go up there which is every other weekend. If I can help out let me know. Heading up Thursday to get food plots planted.

Man I appreciate that! I’m hoping to make a trip this weekend to lock it up, set some cams, and fill a feeder.

Comment

Made a trip to the ranch this weekend. Took the new tractor and mower up. Driving up Thursday we encountered some pretty severe storms.
                  I was able to mow the pipelines and the hay meadow. New tractor is a dream. The new extension to the shop is complete. Few pics from the weekend.

Comment

Outstanding new additions! I love to see you making your mark

Comment

Oh, and don’t shoot the deer out of your front door

Comment

The new addition to the shop should pay off in spades keeping your equipment out of the elements. That tractor is a beaut! Riding in style.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

yeah looks like cow people are your neighbors. they wont hurt nothing and they will be watchin' for thieves and such. super place. dang nice ground. im enjoying the pics thanks.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                                Oh, and don’t shoot the deer out of your front door
                                haha! a little camp meat.

Comment

Working...
                                X