Attached Files

Comment

Get him out... Now

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
        Classic!
        That is the best one yet!

Comment

Jerrys red headed step child needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
            I’m not a Cowboys fan, so it’s super easy from my seat to see that they will never be the Cowboys of old with Jerry making all the calls and not the Coaches. If Jerry and Garrett were gone they’d have a much better chance and least be fun to watch again...

Preach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
              Classic!
              LOL so hard!

Comment

Dak is being short changed because the quarterbacks coach is Kellen freakin Moore.
                Are you kidding me?
                As many snaps as he took as an NFL QB backup, hardly qualifies him to teach Dak what he needs to do to improve his game.
                Give him a coach that actually played the game and he would be fine.

Comment

Maybe Romo can come back and be the coach and QB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
                    Dak is being short changed because the quarterbacks coach is Kellen freakin Moore.
                    Are you kidding me?
                    As many snaps as he took as an NFL QB backup, hardly qualifies him to teach Dak what he needs to do to improve his game.
                    Give him a coach that actually played the game and he would be fine.
                    I hear ya but very few of the coaches were very good pro players, thats why they got into coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
                      They are gonna watch the Raider's pick a stud player with their top 5 pick they would have had. They could have used it to draft an actual qb. Only Jerry could do such a idiotic thing. I have said it since they started him. He's a back up qb plain and simple. They will never win with anything worth talking about with DAK. He misses wide open receivers running down the field. If it wasn't for the threat of Zeke and the o-line the last 2 years they would be the browns.
                      To coin a phrase; "At this point, what does it matter"?

With the coaching and front office, I don't think anything will help just a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        baby steps, baby steps.

Comment

Dallas has the worst play calling of any team, i have seen better play calling at pee wee games

Comment

Originally posted by djohnson View Post
                            Problem is Jerry Jones will fire everybody except the one who needs to be fired: Jerry Jones
                            Exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              To coin a phrase; "At this point, what does it matter"?

With the coaching and front office, I don't think anything will help just a whole lot.
                              I agree with this. Say Red J is shown the door...then what? The next inserted mediocre head coach won't fare any better. He'll be either comparatively incompetent, organizationally hamstrung, or both. And the song will remain the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X