Rental Pull-Behind Brush hog- DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rental Pull-Behind Brush hog- DFW

Does anywhere in DFW (preferably Ft Worth to Weatherford area) Rent out a pull-behind type brush hog/mower for ATV/UTV or truck? Rather not go tractor rental route with trailer for this and thought somewhere may possibly rent them for 3-6hrs or half days. Other resort is a walk behind which I’ve used from Home Depot before. Thanks for info

Bump

Comment

Up top

Comment

Quests not

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Quests not
          Como?

Comment

I’ve used the walk behind home depot rental ones a few times with good success. Sorry I don’t know about s pull behind rental.

Comment

Originally posted by Mactownfuzz View Post
              I’ve used the walk behind home depot rental ones a few times with good success. Sorry I don’t know about s pull behind rental.
              Yeh me too, I'm just trying to be lazy this time. May just have to put my bigboy britches on and walk the plot to mow it down if I want to get anything planted

Comment

What side of town and how bad is the grass?

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                  What side of town and how bad is the grass?
                  Weatherford (113/Garner) is where Lease is. Weeds about 3-4ft tall. Plan this late is to seed heavy and mow and let shredded grass act as a thatch layer on top and cross our fingers. Other option is to do same with seed and then spray Gly to kill grass and it act the same but I just think it’s too tall and shredding it would be best. Thx for ideas

Comment

I’m hoping to do that next weekend with mine. When do you need it?

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                      I’m hoping to do that next weekend with mine. When do you need it?
                      I’d make just about any day work next week, weather dependent. Only mowing less than an acre.

Comment

Friend mowed some roads and homesite on my place last week. Thigh high nice grass. Those things work extremely ground on level ground.

BP.

Comment

Working...
                        X