US Voter Registration Day 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Voter Registration Day 2018

If you haven't done it yet or know folks who've never voted....today is the day! We can't let those commie bastages take over our Great State Of Texas!

Amen

Comment

Today is Republican Voter Registration only. Democrat Registration ended yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
        Today is Republican Voter Registration only. Democrat Registration ended yesterday.

Thatโ€™s right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have registered 3 times so I can vote 3 times

Comment

How long does it take for it to show up in their system? I mailed my form in a couple weeks back and it still doesn't reflect me as a registered voter when I go online and check.

Edit: Answer - It takes a couple of weeks. Didn't show me yesterday, but just checked again and it's in there.
            Last edited by BitBackShot; 09-25-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I looked myself up for fun and it says under Gender "unspecified". That is a little insulting.

Comment

Just moved from San Antonio to Houston and need to do this.

Comment

The wrong side of the isle is attacking the voter registration thing... I've seen google, twitter and facebook all posting links to voter registration, not to mention moochelle obamas "voting changes america for the better" commercial.

Comment

Just checked. We are good for another year....................

Comment

If you don't know, you can look here to see if you are registered.

Comment

Thanks for the link, got scs red and checked but I'm still registered. Not sure how long until one has to re-register

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                          https://teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do

If you don't know, you can look here to see if you are registered.
                          Thanks for the link, wife and I are ready to go , Go Beto

Comment

Glad this was brought up. Needed to change my address, moving on the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                              Thanks for the link, wife and I are ready to go , Go Beto
                              I hope you are joking

Comment

Working...
                              X