This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Pretty good gig for being average your whole career.....
    True

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Bo gets a $7M payday for his time in Baton Rouge.

Yup they’ll save 2.3 mil by cutting him before the 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the Ags are not interested in being there anyway so it should even out.

Just getting this out of the way for future use.
        That’s just rude........

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          That’s just rude........
          But funny

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Three-loss Iowa State finishes two spots ahead of 11-0 Coastal Carolina, who beat the team (Louisiana) that beat Iowa State at home.
            There was only one reason ISU was ranked #6, they needed someone with a pulse playing in a conf championship game for a just in case. Had the Cyclones won, I assure you, those homers at ESPN would have been lobbying for them to be in the CFP.....anything to screw the Aggies. The whole world is against the Aggies. It’s a conspiracy I tell you, a FULL OUT conspiracy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Yup they’ll save 2.3 mil by cutting him before the 1st

I read it was a fully guaranteed deal so shouldn’t matter when they cut him loose.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                You think? ****, yall some high rollers around here....
                That’s the **** truth....I could retire with $500K. Give it to me and I’ll show ya!!

Comment

Would he end up at Tech?

Well the answer is yes.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    Did O go? If not it isn’t “all people” who need to go. O rode the perfect wave last year, he has never and will never be a coach that can sustain a program. If I was an Aggie I’d be worried when not if tigas come after Jimbo. Ags can out pay but Jimbo is well aware of the talent he’d have access to on da bayou...
                    The last part is goofy. He has access to way more talent in Texas or Florida where he left.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      That’s the **** truth....I could retire with $500K. Give it to me and I’ll show ya!!
                      I need 1 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        The last part is goofy. He has access to way more talent in Texas or Florida where he left.

Disagree Bob. Texas, fl, ca have more players in nfl but also have multiple D1 schools, every kid in La wants to play for the tigas, it’s probably the easiest recruiting job in the country. Les Miles and O won championships there, need I say more, one eats grass and the other doesn’t speak English
                        Last edited by rvd; 12-21-2020, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I need 1 million.
                          Greedy!!

Comment

What is going on at Auburn? Throw Gus and $21M out the door. Now Napier (Louisiana) and Clark (UAB) pull out. Everyone thought it would be Freeze (Liberty) but haven’t been much talk there.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              Disagree Bob. Texas, fl, ca have more players in nfl but also have multiple D1 schools, every kid in La wants to play for the tigas, it’s probably the easiest recruiting job in the country. Les Miles and O won championships there, need I say more, one eats grass and the other doesn’t speak English
                              I get what you are saying.

They get plenty of Houston and east Texas kids though.

Comment

What is going on at Auburn? Throw Gus and $21M out the door. Now Napier (Louisiana) and Clark (UAB) pull out. Everyone thought it would be Freeze (Liberty) but haven’t been much talk there.

I hope Auburn royally screws this up. What a mistake firing malzahn. They better get use to 4th place in the SEC West.

Comment

Working...
                                X