• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid day
    Attached Files

Comment

Checked my cards, a sounder of pigs stopped at the scrape. No deer

Comment

I’ve got this doe and another doe and fawn there every day, several times a day

Comment

Finally had some show interest in mine.
          Attached Files

Comment

2020 Mock Scrape Cam

A buddy of mine sent me this pic of a public land buck he has narrowed down. He cropped the crap out of it to make it harder to identify the location, but the buck’s nose is definitely on that mock licking branch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

No luck on my mock scrapes yet, but they're loving the mineral piles.

Comment

I too have had nothing in my mock scrape. I have a couple rubs in arms distance from the scrape but nothing in the scrape.

Comment

About half the bucks that live on and around our farm are rubbed out. A couple of new fresh scrapes appeared overnight near one of my small food plots. The first scrape is one that is there every year. A buck has just started cleaning it out. The second one is in thatch on the edge of a food plot under a huge Hedge tree (Bois d Ark).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      About half the bucks that live on and around our farm are rubbed out. A couple of new fresh scrapes appeared overnight near one of my small food plots. The first scrape is one that is there every year. A buck has just started cleaning it out. The second one is in thatch on the edge of a food plot under a huge Hedge tree (Bois d Ark).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That split brow buck is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Realtor and buyer.....

Paid till April, year round feed, soil testing and food plots... nada
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dude, I have so many pigs, they spend hours and hours in my food plots

Comment

Buck in velvet with mouth open following doe. Lol

Wish I could post video. Hate to loose this place when the scrape is about to get good. Hate loosing the money more though...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hope to put a camera back on this one today. Got at least 4 bucks in the immediate area. Yesterday this mock scrape Sunni so bad you would gag within 10’ of it
                              Attached Files

Comment

I was trimming some brush around a feeder pen Friday that included some grape vines. I thought of this thread and saved a piece of vine to try this with. I haven't set it out yet but will probably do so later this week and put a camera on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X